help: where to file complaints?

Re: help: where to file complaints?

Ya if you complain to PML, they may not provide a courtesy car next time... or *gasp* void your warranty because of your window tints! Please get back in line.

ilove pml. park there free n go ikea. no complains from me

wobbles;1016070 said:
Actually hor, Engrand in my retter not powderful. But, retter head got Drew & Napier chop, consperm response fast fast many many. Fact.

Engage DS also money gone fast fast many many. But his engrand confirm sibeh sart.

I got their lousy service just 1 mth getting my new car. Told them when driving off from stationery, car dun respond at times even I floor acceleartor. Bring car in diagnos by plucking my car key into their reader, they tell me no problem. Get their guy with service manager to go test drive with me also tell me no problem. After 1 mth lucky 1 of the forumer here told me tat maybe mechatronic spolit. I bring in told him mechatronic spolit they check and tell me yes its spoilt. Si bei jia lat!!!

joeluvrol;1016030 said:
long story.. take my car to polish and end up forget the job.. must wait till the next day..come back shabby job. then I highlight some discolouration ..they also never get back to me.

The PML grooming service is actually outsourced. Was previously done by Amazing Glaze and in re tender, they lost out. So not sure who moved in to handle it

PML is world famous for screwing up your car and I got sabo by them before and that's why I will never buy car from them anymore.

Meek;1016031 said:
If your sales/service person is not responding to your complaints, then email bmw-asia:
BMW Asia : Contact

(Post link before if you had searched)

I know it works because if you have a genuine concern, they will call you back on the same day (the GM from PML did call me.)

Good luck.

Yes, that worked for me too.

Email to tye personal email of the MD of BMW Asia and cc the personal email of the Director at Sime Darby Motors Malaysia in charge of PML.

Next day got a email reply from BMW Asia with a scan personally signed copy of a response by 2 of their After Sales Managers.

PML contacted me and agreed to resolve my issue which they did to their credit. Thought end of it but a few weeks later, received a letter from PML apologising and ask if everything was fine.

So, still a happy PML customer.

qus;1016174 said:
Yes, that worked for me too.

Email to tye personal email of the MD of BMW Asia and cc the personal email of the Director at Sime Darby Motors Malaysia in charge of PML.

Next day got a email reply from BMW Asia with a scan personally signed copy of a response by 2 of their After Sales Managers.

PML contacted me and agreed to resolve my issue which they did to their credit. Thought end of it but a few weeks later, received a letter from PML apologising and ask if everything was fine.

So, still a happy PML customer.
Not everyone have access to these ppl personal email. Moreover, if aftersales service improves only after complain, does it mean that customer should move to another vendor with better sales & aftersales service?

davidtch said:
Not everyone have access to these ppl personal email. Moreover, if aftersales service improves only after complain, does it mean that customer should move to another vendor with better sales & aftersales service?

KFC no good, I can choose Popeyes.

simi compain where got time, buay song call lawyer sia lettor hoot jia lat jia lat

HI! Thanks for info. Do you have emails of the said gentlemen.Thanks once again.

Hi there can someone help
Please? Need to feedback to BMW Mgmt as the customer service is brushing ya aside by not attending to our new car issues seriously. Can’t find their mgmt’s email add. Could some kind souls help?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back