Here comes more Property measures!!!

Re: Here comes more Property measures!!!

run road still got time to sell HDB? need 3 months to process sale.
you can confirm HDB price will be higher in 5 years time?

Red_Bean_Bun;943608 said:
PR can just say move somewhere whatever .... then just sell. In the mean time, still need a place to live and what for pay rental which is much higher than an installment plan. On top of that when run road that time still can get capital gain ..... Of course buy lah. Now got millions of new PRs, of course HDB must quickly build more to leverage on these people paying off the cost of building new flats.

Heard it is getting tough to convert to SC.

ccc;943635 said:
Heard it is getting tough to convert to SC.

As it should be. Cheap citizenship means no one will value it.

For locals it will rarely happen but if you are a FT PR .... Buy now then 2 years later posted to wherever ..... Ask agent sell .... HDB will approve because posted out mah .... Then agent settle for you - where got problem ?

No need to wait 5 years. Worst case scenario, if price drop....then rent it out. HDB will approve because ..... Posted out mah ....

Darth Vader;943619 said:
run road still got time to sell HDB? need 3 months to process sale.
you can confirm HDB price will be higher in 5 years time?

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles;943648 said:
As it should be. Cheap citizenship means no one will value it.

in the first place, who wants to convert ? PR good enough already ......

Red_Bean_Bun;943737 said:
in the first place, who wants to convert ? PR good enough already ......

Every time I meet a PR , they say they want citizenship, then I ask them for whaaaaaaaat? Not happy revoke PR and go back.

But well, met some true blue patriotic pinoy and they got citizenship and went for NS! :)

SapphireSpite;943759 said:
But well, met some true blue patriotic pinoy and they got citizenship and went for NS! :)

I guess these Pinoys feel it's better to be enslaved to a nation (like Singapore, thru NS and subsequently, thru never ending contributions to CPF, COE, ERP etc) than to remain in a nation of slaves, I mean, highly valued, one-day-off-per-week domestic helpers.

my dear fellow countrymen,

PR need to renew entry permit every 5 years, if 1 or 2 years out of 5 you are outside singapore,your entry permit may not be renewed.technically still a PR but cannot enter singapore if you leave the country.
PR now cannot rent out whole HDB irregardless of what.
less than 5 years maybe have to sell back to HDB(i am not sure about this)
the scenario you are quoting are for singaporeans only now.

Red_Bean_Bun;943736 said:
For locals it will rarely happen but if you are a FT PR .... Buy now then 2 years later posted to wherever ..... Ask agent sell .... HDB will approve because posted out mah .... Then agent settle for you - where got problem ?

No need to wait 5 years. Worst case scenario, if price drop....then rent it out. HDB will approve because ..... Posted out mah ....

They really went ? Must go for how long ? Same ?

SapphireSpite;943759 said:
Every time I meet a PR , they say they want citizenship, then I ask them for whaaaaaaaat? Not happy revoke PR and go back.

Then once in a while come back and go shopping ......

Darth Vader;943895 said:
my dear fellow countrymen,

PR need to renew entry permit every 5 years, if 1 or 2 years out of 5 you are outside singapore,your entry permit may not be renewed.technically still a PR but cannot enter singapore if you leave the country.
PR now cannot rent out whole HDB irregardless of what.
less than 5 years maybe have to sell back to HDB(i am not sure about this)
the scenario you are quoting are for singaporeans only now.

Friday night just after prop measures annouced...

H88.com.sg » Condo News » Pic of the week: Hundreds queue at Sengkang's La Fiesta on Friday to avoid cooling measures

HUAT AH!!!

la_fiesta_today.jpg

buying a million dollar condo is like queing to buy $3 char kway teow
some owners said ... i bought already but still haven't see the showflat yet ... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly, it's mind bogglingly scary. People have so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to spend ah? How come they don't pass some over to moi?

wt_know;944015 said:
buying a million dollar condo is like queing to buy $3 char kway teow
some owners said ... i bought already but still haven't see the showflat yet ... :thumbsup:

I was one of them in one of the 2009 launches. Buy liao then get to see showflat. Hahaha

ccc;944058 said:
I was one of them in one of the 2009 launches. Buy liao then get to see showflat. Hahaha

Then I must remember your name. CCC. Now I know who to go to for a bro to bro interest-free loan. Gum Xia many many in advance :) :lol2:

wobbles;944053 said:
Honestly, it's mind bogglingly scary. People have so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to spend ah? How come they don't pass some over to moi?

i have same thoughts too. where these pple's $$$$$ come from? and sg cost of living, no need genius to tell u freaking high so pple now all chao chao 5digit pay per month?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back