Hero BMW Driver...

Re: Hero BMW Driver...

what a coincedence.

i saw this driver in the morning. he honked at me.
he quite yandao......

hitmee said:
I saw this driver in the morning. he honked at me. he quite yandao......
Last Saturday one whole convoy of BMWs cut my lane dangerously. I ended up last car, hogged by many BMWs.

I think I should STOMP them too........

TripleM;549924 said:
yeah
arent you goin to form Z Division and change your sig? :dance:

hehe... got any handsome Z4 driver in the forum? if yes, i go form Z Division.. :p

rodders;549942 said:
Can I enter your cave?
Hmm...that didn't sound right.:lol:
hahaha.. scared u drunk in my cave... :p

kenntona;549946 said:
Back to basics - (1) stand out like a man, fist to fist,
hmm...my fist very small...nvm..i wind down windows and ask him AI RACE MAI!!!

como;549947 said:
if i see white z4 coming behind me, i sure siam !! :)
wah.. como...u still alive? Ai Lim Mai :lol:

Fist small Nevermind....use hammer! but wear helmet first!

"hmm...my fist very small...nvm..i wind down windows and ask him AI RACE MAI!!!"

kenntona;549955 said:
Last Saturday one whole convoy of BMWs cut my lane dangerously. I ended up last car, hogged by many BMWs.

I think I should STOMP them too........

Last time go Changi Village, my Getz Coupe Type R chiet a Porsche Boxster S driven by a balding man and I road hogged him all the way till Changi Village carpark. Then I spotted you negotiating with an ah kua. Irrelevant

babe;549973 said:
hehe... got any handsome Z4 driver in the forum? if yes, i go form Z Division.. :p

:lol:
Got...at least two Z4 drivers...one black and one deep sea blue...:D

Stomps sucks la...

the person who took picture damn bo chi to wind down window. cock..

I am on the STOMPER side...stopping the car suddenly in front of a moving car in the middle of the road and walking out to confront another fellow driver seems like the most idiotic thing to do....if its indeed rush hour, pls settle yr prob elsewhere and not at the expense of other road users....not to mention if and if there is indeed a child or passenger in the other car.......real dumbass

if i were the stomper, i wud do t he same....why bother talking to idiots like him...don even want to entertain....

etan1;549880 said:
DarkPlatinumGrey - this number can buy 4D? :chinese:

Buy abit can.... lol. :p

Actually, BMW have got nothing to do with this incident. Whatever the displeasure is between the drivers and their individual driving habits. So happen that this guy is driving a BMW...

If I chio bu brakes her BMW in front of mine, then I will surely horned more often.

2 nite ago, got one BMW new E90, knn hog the extreme right lane expressway, in front no car! then when the taxi behind him go near, he on his rear fog light! the taxi give up & end up i behind him, he again on his fog light all the way... then i ovetake him from left.. guess wat ! he all the way he on his handphone, one hand driving... think of posting his car plate.. knn wake up la, BMW is a good car, driver F up :hmmidont:

Last edited by a moderator:

iScoupe;551767 said:
2 nite ago, got one BMW new E90, knn hog the extreme right lane expressway, in front no car! then when the taxi behind him go near, he on his rear fog light! the taxi give up & end up i behind him, he again on his fog light all the way... then i ovetake him from left.. guess wat ! he all the way he on his handphone, one hand driving... think of posting his car plate.. knn wake up la, BMW is a good car, driver F up :hmmidont:

What colour? Maybe it's me. I like to hog maroon 318is coupe.

iScoupe;551767 said:

u also one hand driving hero mah.
left hand always on some thighs

hitmee;551784 said:
u also one hand driving hero mah.
left hand always on some thighs
i never say i good driver whahahahahaha...

i always tailgate hyundai getz & kia picanto..
i road bully.

For a second thought I kanna stomp, car colour n plate look like my car, i also came out confront the ccb driver, but the driver of the fiat bravo have more balls, dare to wind down window to shout go away, get lost, haha, but still pussy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hanhtrinhtuoitrevn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back