Heya all

pkw88

Was looking around to get info on BMW and stumbled onto your web site. Found it great to read and plenty of info. Looked good enough that i have taken the jump to membership!! :)

Haven't actually got a BMW yet :(

But its on order - possibly arriving in May/June! Put down the deposit for a 120i 3 days ago

Looking forward to participate more later when my babybmw arrives

PK

Re: Heya all

hii there, welcome to the forum...
wow, congrats in advance for ur ride...
do bring it down at the monthly meet-up ya!
cool ride for 120i, wats the price?
enjoy ur stay here den
cheers!!

hey welcome!!! i think ur the 1st member wif a 1series!!!!!

Only member with a 1er? U mean i'm the only Malaysian around? Oh s**t, please don't hurt me, i didn't support the RM20 charge!!!:( :(

The 120i lists for 245000 without insurance. I'm paying an extra 10k for dealer fitted angel eyes. It would have been cheaper getting just the xenons only, but then no angel eyes.

Will post pics when it arrives! :) :)

pk

hahaha, ya u r the only 1er ard bt not the only malaysian, theres a few around...

Just a quick update.

My sales person called to let me know - BMW Malaysia just announced new prices.

My 120i will be 20k cheaper when it arrives (now 220k). Woooow! More money to spend now!!!!! :))

Congrads and welcome. Pleaseeee do bring down your 120 in one of the meetup so that we can ooglezzzz at it. Hope to see you.

My friends think I'm mad! For 30k more (RM), I could have gotten a 320i. But luckily my wife has oked the choice :)

That must be why PML don't offer it. In Singapore terms 10k is not a lot of difference between 1er and 3er.

The 1er looks and drives much sweeter though compared to the 3er (IMHO). And I don't need a big booted car. So the 1er made more sense to me.

Can't wait till the car is in my grubby hands!!!! :)

Hey welcome pkw88!
Yup the 1 Series is indeed a nice car (or rather all BMWs are nice) Saw a couple of 1 Series before in Singapore, Malaysian registered of course.

Thanks all for the very warm welcome! Hopefully when my babyBMW arrives, I can more fully participate. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back