Heyaz!! Newbie Honda driver here, but secretly in love with the M6!!

kai82

Hi guys,

Am I welcome here?? :) Cuz I'm a Civic Hybrid owner. But I'm secretly in love with the M6 (shhh! don't tell that to my civic hybrid!) :nehnehhh:

It's a plain jane $80K civic hybrid...

l_9b9c59cb53b20de7bb876867f79fd2b4.jpg

Perfect for Singapore! :goodup:

I enjoy my ride just as it is, good FC, looks professional enough for daily commute and work, yadda yadda yadda...

But whenever I pass by an M6 (or a 6er for that matter), suddenly, tropical hawaiian music fill my head and my driving acumen is reduced by 50%, due to the fact that I start drooling and concentrating more on the car rather than the road, lol.

I believe my elder brother is in this forum too, he's driving a 3 series... can't recall his nickname now though haha. Ask him later. :confused:

But hor, I really can't get the image of me owning an M6 out of my mind... I'm 25 years old, and I guess my forte is in business development, marketing and/ or channel sales. And my family's low to mid income.

How, how, how do I make sure that I can at least buy myself a 6er at least by 5 years? What do you guys recommend I do? I mean, what the hell do you guys do to be able to afford a $6000 per month car anyways?? That's just plain wicked! :cloud9:

Anyways, I was also caught drooling at, I believe, SMYUEN's brand spanking new Maserati Granturismo, as we were both stuck in a mini traffic jam at behind Taka evening time. Wah seh...........

Re: Heyaz!! Newbie Honda driver here, but secretly in love with the M6!!

Welcome, bro!

I used to drive the Civic 1.8 - good car! But kena poisoned by my current ride, so traded it in early for this one. :D

Welcome to the forum and hope you can achieve your dream m6 soon!

sjlim;286799 said:
Welcome, bro!

I used to drive the Civic 1.8 - good car! But kena poisoned by my current ride, so traded it in early for this one. :D

early trade in?? haha must have been a super duper case of poison man, especially here in singapore.

which 1.8 civic?

don't mind me asking, but what's an LCI?

longwheelbase, cabriolet, injection?

kai82;286872 said:
early trade in?? haha must have been a super duper case of poison man, especially here in singapore.

which 1.8 civic?

don't mind me asking, but what's an LCI?

longwheelbase, cabriolet, injection?

LCI is the facelifted version. I dunno what it stands for. :p

Mine was the current eighth-gen Civic.

sjlim;286889 said:
LCI is the facelifted version. I dunno what it stands for. :p

Mine was the current eighth-gen Civic.

you mean the FD models? wahlau! talk abt early trade in, must've been less than one year old man! what'd you do, hit lottery? ;)

whomever poison you i better run away far far.. not enough money to waste!

At least its a smiling hybrid wif current fuel prices...kekekeke

kai82;286794 said:
It's a plain jane $80K civic hybrid...

kai82;286902 said:
you mean the FD models? wahlau! talk abt early trade in, must've been less than one year old man! what'd you do, hit lottery? ;)

whomever poison you i better run away far far.. not enough money to waste!

No lah, my FD was 1.5 years old when I traded it in. I booked it pre-launch in Nov 05 and got it in April 06. Got a very good resale price for it and the 523 was on promo, so I took the chance to trade it in. :p I wish I had struck the lottery!

Anyway, I always poison myself when it comes to cars. :(

That rims is so ugly..looks worst then the 1 on my bmx..lol..change the rims!!

HOPE U GET YOUR BMW M6 SOON!

and Welcome in!
again.plz change the rims..it will look alot better

aiyoh, be nice lah, my first ever car ppl call ugly...! now i so sad leh, die die must shop for new rims already...!

lol, but actually, i kinda like the rims the more i stay with it. it's like a loudhailer saying that "look! my car's a hybrid, and I spend only $10 a day on petrol!! suckers!!"

:D

so guys, how to make sure that in 5 years, i have enough disposable income to buy an M6? Singapore's so strict, I can't even sell sandwiches on foot!!

was thinking of a mobile starbucks also, but there're currently no backpack coffee brewing machine available in the market :D

dun change ur hybrid rims la.... those rims designed to help wif ur consumption wan le i think

Mockngbrd;287153 said:
dun change ur hybrid rims la.... those rims designed to help wif ur consumption wan le i think

well its lightweight and "aerodynamic". but i really doubt the aerodynamic part, unless it's above 120kmh i would say~

anyways, im planning something with the car... hmm see how...

ask bobby how to buy 6er... he buy 6er like how i buy underwear...

Terry;287270 said:
ask bobby how to buy 6er... he buy 6er like how i buy underwear...

agreed,free consultation on modding too.1 more value added service,he will run around to buy parts on yr behalf:lol2:

nic doesnt even hv a car he is a kid..so ignore him...

totoseow;287300 said:
nic doesnt even hv a car he is a kid..so ignore him...

oops...nic starts poisoning pple at such a young age...wonder what happens when nic gets his 1st car...ok end OT

kai82;287146 said:
now i so sad leh, die die must shop for new rims already...!
MOD VIRUS IS CUMING!:woowooo:

the honda is nice lar..honda fan here..honda looks great..just that rims..TOO OLD SCHOOL! doesnt suit ur beautiful car..say i dunno how to appeaciate stock cars..yes maybe..lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back