Hi again!

pandaxiong

I just gotten my e90 pre.. Am excited to start asking questions in 3 series forum.. However, I was not allowed... Do I need to do something or ask for permission? This a lot! :wavey:

Re: Hi again!

hi welcome again!

you'll need 10 post count to post there i think

Welcome & hope u enjoy yur stay ~~ :)

U need to have 10post onwards inorder to have yur own thread..

MTL ~~ post more!!

Cheers ~~ :)

Hahaha.. Good question.. First within less than an hour from collection of car... I changed to 5k Philips headlights.

Previously was driving a rex... Dun think will go into performance mod rather save the $$ for repairs like the notorious leaks..since it is a 2nd hand car..

Btw bros, what to service for BMW since its 2nd hand? I only could think of these, please advise and thks in advance.

1)oil change(what grade?)
2)spark plugs
3)ATF (what grade?)
4)brake pads if necessary... I see still got 60%, rotors 60%
5)air filter cleaning
6)check drive shaft bushings collars
7)check exhaust system for leakage
8) check radiator pipes and leakage
9)check oil slump sealing

What else?

Sorry moderator if I had go out of topic... :)

pandaxiong;764327 said:
I just gotten my e90 pre.. Am excited to start asking questions in 3 series forum.. However, I was not allowed... Do I need to do something or ask for permission? This a lot! :wavey:

....panda...i help u ai mai....:chinese:..?

pandaxiong;764357 said:
Hahaha.. Good question.. First within less than an hour from collection of car... I changed to 5k Philips headlights.

Previously was driving a rex... Dun think will go into performance mod rather save the $$ for repairs like the notorious leaks..since it is a 2nd hand car..

Btw bros, what to service for BMW since its 2nd hand? I only could think of these, please advise and thks in advance.

1)oil change(what grade?)
2)spark plugs
3)ATF (what grade?)
4)brake pads if necessary... I see still got 60%, rotors 60%
5)air filter cleaning
6)check drive shaft bushings collars
7)check exhaust system for leakage
8) check radiator pipes and leakage
9)check oil slump sealing

What else?

Sorry moderator if I had go out of topic... :)

..panda...sounds mild...not poisoned @ all...

..though can tell he happi...:chinese:

Hahaha, Chocs, u are right that I am really happy.. The ride was really comfortable and it is my first conti.. Not a rich man but at least get to drive one in my life..

And regards to poison, really put though to rims... Now running 16inch, thinking of 17inch.. However I afraid lose comfort. As I have already been the darkest part when I drive y previous rex..with super hard coil overs and HP... Time to slow down I guess...hahaha

Having said that, I am definitely prompt to exterior poison Becos simply bimmers really look good when mod exterior.. Hahahaha :)

if you intend to change rim then go for 18" for E90 dont wste time on 17" neither here nor there

pandaxiong;764364 said:
Hahaha, Chocs, u are right that I am really happy.. The ride was really comfortable and it is my first conti.. Not a rich man but at least get to drive one in my life..

And regards to poison, really put though to rims... Now running 16inch, thinking of 17inch.. However I afraid lose comfort. As I have already been the darkest part when I drive y previous rex..with super hard coil overs and HP... Time to slow down I guess...hahaha

Having said that, I am definitely prompt to exterior poison Becos simply bimmers really look good when mod exterior.. Hahahaha :)

..change rims la...:D:D....look @ the rims ha.....not le car in pixs..hehe..:thumbsup:

..sum tell u Stock best...they bluff u one...

if ju ku li change rims have to put dual layer of rims protector

S2k;764374 said:
ah xiong is 中国国宝

..xiong xiong is treasure of le country okie...dun play play..:D

S2k;764376 said:
if ju ku li change rims have to put dual layer of rims protector

...harlow...:whipper::whipper::whipper:...u say i kayu again...

...am good in reversing okie...can try ....u can jus park behind me...:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back