Hi all…Newbie here

Alonso14

Hi all,

I'm new to the magic of BMW. Juz got a pre-loved 520i a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoying it. My 1st Bimmer…My previous ride was C200. Served me well…

I live in the East. Play futsal regularly and tennis not so regularly.

I am still getting used to my ride…so i'll be relying on the expert knowledge of the bros and sistas here.

1. When is the regular meet-up for those living in the East?
2. The meet-ups are based on 3,5,7 or juz for the BMW owners irregardless of series?
3. I'm having diff in syncing contacts to ride…am on Android. Is this common?

Regards:wavey:

Re: Hi all…Newbie here

hi alonso welcome! i stay in the east too and recently just got my 320i

cheers!

Alonso14;1088458 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to the magic of BMW. Juz got a pre-loved 520i a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoying it. My 1st Bimmer…My previous ride was C200. Served me well…

I am still getting used to my ride…so i'll be relying on the expert knowledge of the bros and sistas here.

2. The meet-ups are based on 3,5,7 or juz for the BMW owners irregardless of series?

Hi Alonso,

welcome onboard.............

* do join us for our monthly month end meet up ( last Sunday of the month )...do look out for details
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

:wavey: WELCOME Welcome

Dear all…thank you for the warm welcome. Hope to see you all during end of month meet up. Lots to learn from you guys. Cheers!

Alonso14;1088871 said:
Dear all…thank you for the warm welcome. Hope to see you all during end of month meet up. Lots to learn from you guys. Cheers!

Welcome aboard Alonso...

See you at the meetup...

Alonso14;1088458 said:
Hi all,

Welcome to forums . :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups