Hi all jOhO here!!

jOhO

Hi guys, probably met some of you at the track day organised by Jack, so here's my attempt to get 10 posts or whatever it is so that I can view the pics!!!

come come help me get 10 posts! :)

p/s: i'm the tail happy newbie with the red focus.... actually mostly the car understeers on the track so i'm damn happy to have a tail happy moment. :yummie:

Re: Hi all jOhO here!!

haha welcome to bmw.sg

haha benji ben... my bro's called ben(jamin) and my parent's calls him benji lol..

thanx for the welcome...

ok i got my 10 posts.. now to get my 5 days...:angry:

big welcome to you johor.................

Welcome Joho!! Very underrated car you got there.. :p

jOhO;363431 said:
Hi guys, probably met some of you at the track day organised by Jack, so here's my attempt to get 10 posts or whatever it is so that I can view the pics!!!

come come help me get 10 posts! :)

p/s: i'm the tail happy newbie with the red focus.... actually mostly the car understeers on the track so i'm damn happy to have a tail happy moment. :yummie:
Left foot brake!!!Left foot brake!!!Left foot brake!!!

H Joho and welcome to the club ! ....Yo man, u the crazy guy behind me lol ..... next time keep some distance apart ....for safety ! we had close shave with that container truck man !

Rastaman;363823 said:
H Joho and welcome to the club ! ....Yo man, u the crazy guy behind me lol ..... next time keep some distance apart ....for safety ! we had close shave with that container truck man !

+1
driving on NSH with very little distance between cars is not a good idea... (friendly note) i did notice that you were a little close on several occasions,,,

welcome nonetheless

cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vncomtop01
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back