Hi all...

apdrive

Seasons Greetings everyone, initially was going straight for the 'business section', but kept getting an error message, so I'd thought of just registering as a regular user to snoop around 1st...

Well, have not been active on auto forums for sometime now, and this this is the 1st that is really personalised, with a nice welcome PM... So i thought ahhh what the heck, just post something 1st.

Anyway, have gotten the media package for advertisers finally (it went straight to the junk folder). Eh, not going on anymore so as not to flout any rules here.

My Dad's a big BMW fan, have had a 2002, 520 and 316 in the family before... I'm ok so so, big fan of the prev m3 though, the CSL!!!

Big track nut, and honda minion, currently driving a Type R - I think its only one of 4 here in Sg... anyone care to venture a guess the details?

cheers!

Re: Hi all...

Only 4 Type-R in Singapore?

Which Type-R is it?

Mugen RR probably.

Welcome on board. Lots of queries can be answered and goodies obtaind.
Rgds

SC_IS;401623 said:
Mugen RR probably.

wish i could afford one, but even if i could i think its overpriced... not over-rated, but overpriced. plus till now still cant get used to the rear design of the 8gen jdm civic, type r included.

mine is the 2004-06 FL civic-R JDM ep3, or some call it ep3 mk2 - visually very slight differences from the 2001-04 (pre-FL or mk1), mechanically wise slightly more, especially on the chassis/undercarriage

thanks for the welcomes all!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back