Hi all!

Precursor

Just put in an order for the 318i today. Have lurked around here for a bit before I actually made my purchase and am very much looking forward to joining this big and happy family!. Used to drive around in a Honda but finally decided to bite the bullet and treat myself with a nice birthday present :)

Just a quick question for all the pros out here: The 318i comes with default halogen lamps and Performance Motors quoted me 5k for upgrade to the xenon ones. Is there a cheaper alternative to getting the upgrade from them or am I stuck between 5k or no xenons?

Re: Hi all!

Hi Precursor,

Welcome in! Enjoy ur ride!

U can check with the workshop listed. I believed they will give better pricg...

Hapi moddg.

Re: Hi all!

Precursor;549762 said:
Just put in an order for the 318i today. Have lurked around here for a bit before I actually made my purchase and am very much looking forward to joining this big and happy family!. Used to drive around in a Honda but finally decided to bite the bullet and treat myself with a nice birthday present :)

Just a quick question for all the pros out here: The 318i comes with default halogen lamps and Performance Motors quoted me 5k for upgrade to the xenon ones. Is there a cheaper alternative to getting the upgrade from them or am I stuck between 5k or no xenons?

Hi Precursor,

welcome in.....

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back