Just booked a 7 series today...

Look forward to it in a week or 2... o_o

call me crazeir =D

Hi crazeir,

Congrats and welcome in..........

cheers

Re: Hi all!

Hello friend.

Welcome welcome. 7 series very shiok. Lots of gadgets to play!
Time to slap on 20" DPEs! Heehee.

ryan;560981 said:
I love the 750il.
Ryan. u r too young to be loving the 750. hehe:nehnehhh:

Slater;560985 said:
Ryan. u r too young to be loving the 750. hehe:nehnehhh:
Haha. I'm actually looking at a 740il as a 2nd car to be honest. Driving the M for the past 2.5 years makes you a little tired to be honest.

I had a test drive of the 750il for some time last year, and man.......i don't care what people say.. it's luxe.

ryan;560988 said:
Haha. I'm actually looking at a 740il as a 2nd car to be honest. Driving the M for the past 2.5 years makes you a little tired to be honest.

I had a test drive of the 750il for some time last year, and man.......i don't care what people say.. it's luxe.
there r other alternatives like the new F10 and soon t be released 6 series and gran coupe. all are LUX. 750......maybe another 10 yrs la

Slater;560990 said:
there r other alternatives like the new F10 and soon t be released 6 series and gran coupe. all are LUX. 750......maybe another 10 yrs la
Hahahaha.. i've learnt to be practical. Got a bit poisoned by the 750il. At first my friends said it was too old for me. But after we had a short trip in it, everyone said it was perfect. Haha.

We'll see. The F10 hasn't really quite grown on me. YET.

Thanks bros!!

I ordered a 21" star spoke 311 to go along with it.. Arriving in bout 1-2 weeks... Is this a good idea??
Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwin05news
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back