Hi Everyone ! Grisson here with Greetings To All

Grisson

hello to all,

am new here...hope to learn from you all about BMW cars....as I am thinking of getting one....preferable the E90 320i model but a 2nd-hand....have been browsing thru' sgcarmart and saw a few cars but not sure which's value for $ and still in good condition....hoping to get more kind advise and tips from this forum before committing one for myself....;) ;) ;)

Seems like the demand of a 2nd-hand E90 320i is quiet now...as I've been observing for the past month and saw not many sales transaction done (maybe 1 or none..?).....or is there any problem with this model which's of year 2005 till 2008...? Or perhaps the newer model (think is E93 model right...?) is much better or economical than the E90 model thus demand is lower...? Apologise for my "chiong hei-ness"....but am glad to join this forum and learn more from you all out there !

Cheers !

Re: Hi Everyone ! Grisson here with Greetings To All

hi welcome to bmw.sg and good luck on your search.

Hey Welcome! Haha maybe everyone's having fun with the 320i, not selling yet! But seriously, I've seen about a couple on SG carmart recently, 325 or 320? not sure.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi Grisson,

E90 is sedan
E91 is Touring
E92 is coupe
E93 is Cobrio

i think there's a bro fully done-up 320i for sale.....Scoobysix (WRU)

happy searching

cheers

Sorry i meant E93 is Cabrio/Convertible

cheers

Grisson, weclome..

beside sgcarmart, there are sales posted by the forum ppl here..happy searching for your ride..

Cheers

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome !!! Sorry my bad....E93 is a cabrio/convertible....haha hope I struck Toto (min. 1st prize or 2nd :roll: ) this coming Thur lah then maybe E93 applicable for me....think 1st prize min. payout SGD3mil leh heehee....:yummie: :yummie: :yummie: huat ahh !!!

Cheers

Hi Bro,

Welcome in.

Am sure you will enjoy in here.

Wishing you luck in your search for your dream ride.....

Cheers

Btw bro,

Have you got a specific budget in mind? Also, the year of registration n expected depreciation.....etc

Feel free to post it on and I believe the Sis n bros here will be more than glad to give their feedback and opinion

Cheers

kim_pioneer;465265 said:
Btw bro,

Have you got a specific budget in mind? Also, the year of registration n expected depreciation.....etc

Feel free to post it on and I believe the Sis n bros here will be more than glad to give their feedback and opinion

Cheers

Hi kim,

Thanks for the advise !

Do not really have a budget in mind, but am looking at depreciation of between $8.8k ~ $9.2k per yr....not sure if this is too tight...did a study at some of the ads in sgcarmart, maybe achievable though....year of registration preferable 2006 and above...and mileage has to be reasonable, and most importantly is the condition of the engine...but how am I to be a judge if the engine is good enough, or knowing the wear and tear will come in sooner or later haha.....:ehhh: all depends on luck I think....if any kind souls out there who may come across or see one available...appreciate can let me know and I'll take a look....thanks in advance !! ;)

Cheers !

Need advise....for a close to 4.5 yrs old car (mid 2005), is it normal to have the top engine block seal changed...? I saw one today which's has some trace of yellow engine seal applied across the top engine block, so I guess it must have gone thru' the engine seal change maybe due to oil leaking, or possibly the owner had done some repair works which needed to open up the engine top block....however after test driving it, felt the engine's smooth and ride is comfortable and responsive without any signs of jerking or irregularities from the engine....the timing valve chattering sound is also quite quiet....any bros out there can give some light or any advise...? Thanks ! ;)

P.S. mileage of the car is only 32km though....

Hi,

Any kind souls out there who can give some pointers on the above...? Or perhaps my info is too limited...?:oops:

Hi all,

Just confirmed my car today after several weeks of searching......hope it'll bring me years of joyful driving pleasure ahead....;) ;) ;) and not forgetting the hope of 4D luck with my number plate heehee :D :D :D

Below are some pictures of my ride to share....hope to learn more from the gurus out there in terms of car care, mods, etc. etc heehee.......thanks !

Bmw-1.jpg

Bmw-2.jpg

Bmw-3.jpg

Congrats on your new ride!
I'm also a newbie who took over my pre-owned 320 ride 1 week ago.
Already sent my car for pml servicing.
Maybe we can organise a meetup for pre-owned 320 owners. :p

Welcom
Grisson;481465 said:
Hi all,

Just confirmed my car today after several weeks of searching......hope it'll bring me years of joyful driving pleasure ahead....;) ;) ;) and not forgetting the hope of 4D luck with my number plate heehee :D :D :D

Below are some pictures of my ride to share....hope to learn more from the gurus out there in terms of car care, mods, etc. etc heehee.......thanks !

Bmw-1.jpg

Bmw-2.jpg

Bmw-3.jpg

Hi Grisson,

Congras and nice ride you have there..........

cheers

Sidewalker;481485 said:
Congrats on your new ride!
I'm also a newbie who took over my pre-owned 320 ride 1 week ago.
Already sent my car for pml servicing.
Maybe we can organise a meetup for pre-owned 320 owners. :p

Welcom

Hi sidewalker,

Thx...I should be going for my next servicing soon as the mileage is approaching 50km.....the last servicing done by the previous owner according to the servicing log book was somewhere at 22km or 26km can't remember liao....but I should wait for the prompt on the indicator for my servicing right :huhhuh: ...?

Yup hope to meet up soon !

ac323;481486 said:
Hi Grisson,

Congras and nice ride you have there..........

cheers

Thanks ac ! Am happy to be a BMW owner again....;) ;) hope this ride won't give me more problem than my previous E36.....:verysad: ......

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back