Hi everyone, which bodykit suit the E90 best?

sashipco

Hi there, like to enquire which body kit will suit E90 best? Wish to compare and like to get your opinion. Cheers

Re: Hi everyone, which bodykit suit the E90 best?

you like classy look or agressive look?

sashipco;207236 said:
Hi there, like to enquire which body kit will suit E90 best? Wish to compare and like to get your opinion. Cheers

Actually its hard 'cos it depends really on your taste and what you fancy.
Most of the kits looks quite good and also sometimes depends on what color your ride is.

Just my opinion : Lumma (nice slick), Kerscher (Mid agressive) and Reiger (agressive)...and they all look great too. :)

sashipco;207236 said:

Get down to the meetup this sunday at Marina.. i m sure u can catch some E90 bros ride with nice bodykits.. I still like Hamann.. Fierce.

SILVER;207329 said:
Actually its hard 'cos it depends really on your taste and what you fancy.
Most of the kits looks quite good and also sometimes depends on what color your ride is.

Just my opinion : Lumma (nice slick), Kerscher (Mid agressive) and Reiger (agressive)...and they all look great too. :)

Hi There,

Anyone can enlighten me on how much is the Kersher front lip and side skirt? Any good shops to reccomend? How much are the replica ones going for? Thnaks in advance.

Cheers

mindfulness;210305 said:
Hi There,

Anyone can enlighten me on how much is the Kersher front lip and side skirt? Any good shops to reccomend? How much are the replica ones going for? Thnaks in advance.

Cheers

Bro for the Kersher kit you can check with or Smoobies (Europassion) or Mike (SimWeeChuan)..

Europassion
James aka Smoobies

OR

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

Hope this helps

SILVER;210318 said:
Bro for the Kersher kit you can check with or Smoobies (Europassion) or Mike (SimWeeChuan)..

Europassion
James aka Smoobies

OR

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

Hope this helps

Bro,

Thanks for the info...:)

Cheers

Anyone knows of any local shop/guy that brings in the Lumma kit? I have yet to see a Lumma-kitted E90 on our roads.

T6;230219 said:
Anyone knows of any local shop/guy that brings in the Lumma kit? I have yet to see a Lumma-kitted E90 on our roads.
andy, Benzline does bring in on indent basis ard S$5K plus.
btw, Lumma hv add on lip as well.

Actually the kit will have to depend on the colour of the car. Adrian's (ADSNX) kit is very nice on white. But a black car will have to go more aggressive to accentuate the lines......

kenntona;230225 said:
Adrian's (ADSNX) kit is very nice on white.
thnks Ken! chey, thought u wld add the owner is very nice ..and cute too
it's really personal preference, some like it subtle while others like the aggresive look.

adsnx said:
thnks Ken! chey, thought u wld add the owner is very nice ..and cute too
That I will leave it to Haze.

If can wait, sit out for the E90 M3 kit, its very nice. But may have to wait for a yr more...i'm also bone stock and looking around... mine's black so have to find one more agressive else cannot even notice...

hi hi, i'm installing my kerscher kit this saturday...i like it cos it's not too aggressive.

cheers
muddie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giorgi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back