Hi everyone :)

Jase

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. First post (this is historical) here. More importantly, I'm planning on buying my first ever BMW :) The 320i. Took it out for a testdrive today and it's gorgeous. Handles the road very well and it really feels like a driver's car. Any tips/suggestions for me as a potential BMW buyer?

Cheers,
J

PS. Pls don't ask me to get a 323 or 325 etc. I'd like to start on a small scale and hopefully, go big later.

Re: Hi everyone :)

Welcome to the forum! The tip for you would be to come for the monthly meetup to find out more about the car and make an informed decision. :D

Jase,

Welcome! As quiksilver has put it...come join our monthly meetup sessions to discuss with the other members :)

It's next week!

Cheers and you won't go wrong with your decision.. (so why not get a 323i.. haha!)

welcome in..

Enjoy ur stay :)

Thanks for the nice wishes, y'all :)

ryan, I'm tempted with the 323i... will go and see again to decide on which car is best :)

welcome. 320's a nice car and like u, i started small scale too so years down the road, there's room for upgrades...hee hee

Thanks for the vote of encouragement, gadgets :)

I'm now a proud owner (well, co-owner since my wife has claimed her share and more in the car) of a 320i. Arriving in about 2 weeks :) Can't wait.

welcome on board ....
cant wait to get your hands on the wheels ,
smelling the leather .............. hmmmmmm
it just gets your day going

jinna007;172111 said:
welcome on board ....
cant wait to get your hands on the wheels ,
smelling the leather .............. hmmmmmm
it just gets your day going

I dream about it... it'll be another week of waiting but I'm sure it'll be worth it :) Thanks for the kind welcome :)

No $$ to znng my car :) I like it just the way it is anyway :) But I do intend to change my rims at some point :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back