Hi everyone.....

Hi guys and girls!!!!
Just want to say Hello to everyone.
Currently I take public transport but hopefully one day I will get to own my very own Bimmer.

Re: Hi everyone.....

Your nick has some Aussie culture attached to it... Like "No wucking furries"...

hahaha, love your nick! enjoy your stay.

huh? sorry..but it sounds more like mother*******..hahahaha sorry..eh welcome in! public transport is good! but i wont wanna sit it..hahaha welcome in..hope u get ur bimmer soon..

hi there... welcome to the forum. Hope that you enjoy your stay here...

chickenbackside;185378 said:
Your nick has some Aussie culture attached to it... Like "No wucking furries"...

nicholastan91;185386 said:
huh? sorry..but it sounds more like mother*******..hahahaha sorry..eh welcome in! public transport is good! but i wont wanna sit it..hahaha welcome in..hope u get ur bimmer soon..

Think both u guys hit the nail on the head....i spent 9 years in OZ. As for the nick....yup it is mother sumthing, just dun want to be too explicit since this is a forum for all ages.

To all the other people thanks for the welcome. I frequent many motoring forums and this is the first one where the administrators and members are so proactive in welcoming newbies. Thanks again.

well.. if you want us to all go away and leave you alone... all you have to do is ask! hahaha!

Woot :) Welcome to the Forums. I too started out taking public transport and oogling at BMWs but after some hard work and robbe... I mean saving, I got my own 3 :)

Jase;185509 said:
Woot :) Welcome to the Forums. I too started out taking public transport and oogling at BMWs but after some hard work and robbe... I mean saving, I got my own 3 :)

Cool...thanks for the tip. Will try to work hard although it is totally against my nature.

you know, Oz is a jail in the USA,. hahahaah, you jailbird huh?

phil;185668 said:
you know, Oz is a jail in the USA,. hahahaah, you jailbird huh?

Wats not to like? Free food free lodging, plenty of time to trade stories with fellow inmates....that's the life mate.:)

hahah, yeah i totally agree. Where in Aus did you stay? I am from melbourne

oh, i come from Mt Eliza, in fact going back there next week to mow my grass, haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66ist
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back