hi everyone

tc73

Hi guys,
Going to be a new bimmer owner, just want to say greetings to everyone..am getting the 328i.

Was just wondering where i could swap the present rims on the 328i to something nicer, any shops or places with better prices...was quoted 3k just to top..

thanks

Re: hi everyone

tc73;798170 said:
Hi guys,
Going to be a new bimmer owner, just want to say greetings to everyone..am getting the 328i.

Was just wondering where i could swap the present rims on the 328i to something nicer, any shops or places with better prices...was quoted 3k just to top..

thanks

Hi tc,

Congrats on your 328i......
welcome onboard................

* time to go rim shopping...................
cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

hi and welcome aboard....

how much did they quote you for your current rims?

else, ask your SE if you can trade in your current rims for something bigger if there is anything in the PML catalogue that you fancy.

thanks for the welcome,

just getting ahead of myself in getting the rims...looking forward to advice and tips from everyone..

cheers

tc73;798174 said:
thanks for the welcome,

just getting ahead of myself in getting the rims...looking forward to advice and tips from everyone..

cheers

time to mod those Tips too......

cheers

welcome tc73 to the forum...and congrates to the 328i! mod mod mod....MTL!

:wavey: to tc73, welcome to e forum & don't be :naughty: yea
:lol2:

tc73;798170 said:
Hi guys,

thanks
welcome on board Bro.....

F30...very nice...congrats......

u can window shop...we have a number of site sponsors....look at the top portion of the page, centre tab....u can also pay Top93 a visit...onwer Mr. Yanf very friendly and helpful......

enjoy...and get poisoned.....

hi everyone, thanks again for the warm welcome, just collected my ride today.....woohoo:dance:

tc73;803002 said:
hi everyone, thanks again for the warm welcome, just collected my ride today.....woohoo:dance:

Hi Tc,

Congrats......
if got time tomorrow do drop by Kallang Leisure carpark F, 4.30pm

cheersssssssssssssssss

hi ac,

coudnt make it to the meet as my car was undergoing a diamond brite treatment, will join u guys and gals for sure for next meet up

Hi Timothy, nice meeting you today at the meetup at Kallang. :D

Will check with you again on coming Sat morning if you still keen in the poison....which I will PM you shortly.

Hehe

Cheers

^-^

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88gamevip

Latest posts