Hi Everyone!

SgAutoX

I'm new to forum. Wanted to say hi to all out there! Hope I can help to answer some of the car sale queries you guys need.

Have a great day ahead!

Re: Hi Everyone!

SgAutoX;933567 said:
I'm new to forum. Wanted to say hi to all out there! Hope I can help to answer some of the car sale queries you guys need.

Have a great day ahead!

Hi Sg,

welcome onboard.......

* you sell cars???
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi ac323, We help direct owner to sell car and direct buyer to source for car they desire. there after we will provide warranty package, servicing(SPARKS service centre) and all car advise to owner. We does almost all car sales related including loan except We don't take in car.

May check us out @ Sg Auto Exchange.

Thanks.

Hi ac323,

I am selling car but kind of different. We only serve direct seller and buyer and does all car related process, documentation, warranty packages including loans but except taking in car. For buyer, we help to source only car from direct seller. What we earn is transparent, a cut of commission from seller.

Hope that answer your queries.

Cheers!

Mm, back to that. I'm a bimmer lover too. Having a E60 for quite sometime and been enjoying the ride!

welcome onboard to the forum!

i may need your assistance...any contact number for me to call u? PM me! :)

SgAutoX;933567 said:

Have a great day ahead!
Welcome welcome SgAutoX.

U providing knowledge to help forumers or u r a car sales personnel?

Hi Kelvin,

You may call us at 66351635 or my mobile no. @82222188. Hope I could help you.

cheers!

Hi Baby1M,

I believed in current resale market, there's a better way to help consumer in terms of Car sales issues. As such, I would like to let everyone know our company not just wanted to make money but we wanted to help everyone out there.

Back to your question,

We are here to provide car sales related knowledge such as Loan interest, EIF(Effective Interest Rate calculation), CEV(Carbon Emission-Based Vehicle Scheme), Insurance policies and all the information that you guys may want to ask.

And if you have any car wanted to sell, we can help but we don't take in car. Take in car doesn't benefit anyone. In the traditional way, car have to buy in below market value and sell at market value. This is due to over head of dealer and this is how the standard business works. We are trying to bridge between direct seller and buyer and earn just a commission out of it. This is Transparent to everyone. We wanted to achieve Seller sell above Dealer take in price and buyer buy below market price. We will provide documents and warranty package.

Hope this will answer to your queries.
Regards,
sgautox.com

IC IC. Welcome again. Consignment basis yes?

Nope,

Consignment is different. If your car consign under a Dealer. There will be a price stated: example, 100k(You ask for). the dealer help you to sell 105k=he will take the 5k.
This is standard.

For us, we sell what the seller asking price. If the car sold, then we charge 1.5% of sales price(Right now is promo period, we charge 1%). As such, we are open to release seller asking price.

Noted. Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99ok99oksite

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups