Hi everyone

Deepster

Hi guys, nice to meet everyone here. just recently got a used 320i. planning to do some cosmetic surgery so just looking around for any help or advide form the pros here :) maybe if you guys got outing, i would love to join in as well. cheers

Re: Hi everyone

welcome Deepster.
take your time...try to figure out the theme that u want for your ride before embarking on the mod journey, will help to prevent from spending unnecessarily which u might end up discarding later.
have fun with the ride :)

sszone;942224 said:
welcome Deepster.
take your time...try to figure out the theme that u want for your ride before embarking on the mod journey, will help to prevent from spending unnecessarily which u might end up discarding later.
have fun with the ride :)

Thank you for your advice. basically i used to drive a mazda 3 so i wrapped the interior carbon fibre and was thinking if i should do it on my new ride to collect this friday.. took me long time to do it myself. need to figure out how to take out part by part.

Deepster;942215 said:
planning to do some cosmetic surgery so just looking around for any help or advide form the pros here :)

Paging for Wobbles... I mean Woffles Wu.

Welcome welcome Deepster

Deepster;942215 said:
Hi guys, nice to meet everyone here. just recently got a used 320i. planning to do some cosmetic surgery so just looking around for any help or advide form the pros here :) maybe if you guys got outing, i would love to join in as well. cheers

Hi Deepster,

welcome onboard.....

* think there's an outing this Sunday.....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gemwinnavy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back