Hi everyone :)

konadora

Hello all! Konadora here!

Recently got introduced here by my friend, I have a huge interest in cars so I thought why not sign up and join in with the rest :D

Looking forward to learning more about cars and the technicalities and of course, making new friends here!

Last edited:
Re: Hi everyone :)

konadora;1098671 said:
Hello all! Konadora here!

Recently got introduced here by my friend, I have a huge interest in cars so I thought why not sign up and join in with the rest :D

Looking forward to learning more about cars and the technicalities and of course, making new friends here!

As for my ride, it's currently a 2006 Nissan Sunny EXSaloon, but I'm looking to upgrading to a BMW M3 E93 sometime next year :) Very excited at the thought of it!

As to why I'm choosing the E93 over the new M3/M4s.. I love the thrill of being in a convertible, and the E93 sounds way better imo than the new M3/M4s haha :inlove:

Hi kona,

welcome onboard.........

* Roooooooooofless Rocks....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome and look forward to seeing your E93.

Welcome ......

If you get your e93 and want to change your seat color .... Someone is looking to sell his red seats ........

Welcome Welcome! Nice plans!

:wavey: to konadora

sabee;1098726 said:
Welcome! That's a big change you've planned ;)

hehe yeah :) personally i was really split between M3 E93 and Z4 35is, but i like having friends around when i drive so.. :p

anyway thanks all for the warm welcome! :)

konadora;1099110 said:
hehe yeah :) personally i was really split between M3 E93 and Z4 35is, but i like having friends around when i drive so.. :p

anyway thanks all for the warm welcome! :)

E93 can sit more friends.................E89 only sit 1 friend...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
747liveapp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back