Hi from Kleo (just ordered my Z4 today :D)

Re: Hi from Kleo (just ordered my Z4 today :D)

iScoupe;492098 said:
u late lor... will arrange west coast Mac to find Sentosa Cove - Dan say one

wow dun tell me u stay 3 room flat hor, i work with IRAS.

Didn't expect the meet up start at 630pm and end so early mah...

I'm still free riding at my mum's place la...

Got problem with 3 rooms flat meh? Stay 3 rooms then got money to buy car mah.. logical right? :)

C3P0;492115 said:
You can get from sszone, who runs Bimshop. He's a site sponsor here.

If not, just let me know and i'll get it for you when I go overseas at the end of this month. There are a few designs so if you are interested, let me know and I'll PM you the links. I'll probably be getting the CF emblems for myself too.
Btw, I organised a group buy 2 years back for the emblems too.

Can u pm me the link? I dunno got few designs wor... do u know the costing? Thanks in advance. :)

C3P0;492213 said:
You are a compassionate person. I also very concerned about the boy's injury.

Dcs2k never reply on this yet..I guess got ppl attended to him ba. hope the boy is ok liao... very sway lor.. deliver pizza and hurt till like that....

kleo;492339 said:
Can u pm me the link? I dunno got few designs wor... do u know the costing? Thanks in advance. :)

Ok, I have PM you the links. Prices included.

3 diff designs for trunk/boot emblems, but they only have 1 design for rim caps.

Since you intend to change the above two, might as well get the "stick-on" type of steering wheel emblems. Got 6 different designs! :shock: Included in my PM too.

C3P0;492353 said:

3 diff designs for trunk/boot emblems, but they only have 1 design for rim caps.

Since you intend to change the above two, might as well get the "stick-on" type of steering wheel emblems. Got 6 different designs! :shock: Included in my PM too.
brobot, steering wheel emblems r all stick on. not possible to pry it out from the airbag cover.

Slater;492357 said:
brobot, steering wheel emblems r all stick on. not possible to pry it out from the airbag cover.
Hmmm...you must be thinking too much of evasoh liao. I got say "stick on" in my post le....:nehnehhh:

C3P0;492373 said:
Hmmm...you must be thinking too much of evasoh liao. I got say "stick on" in my post le....:nehnehhh:
paiseh paiseh, i thinking of u too much liao. sorry brobot bro!

Slater;492375 said:
paiseh paiseh, i thinking of u too much liao. sorry brobot bro!
Bro, ai hold hand mai?
tr-knight.JPG

C3P0;492385 said:
Bro, ai hold hand mai?
tr-knight.JPG
can.....next meet up k? will blast the beetles song "i wanna hold ur hand" in my car to give more feel

dcs2k;492041 said:
10842_174097165685_721185685_3525001_919666_n.jpg

you would get one too if you were me. Roadworks ongoing just outside my gate. Super direty!

Im not exactly sure how im gonna reverse the car out of the house tommorrow morning for work!

are they doing those covered drain upgrading in your neighbourhood? They are doing it in my area, so dusty till i only wash car in the evening when they stop work, cos dust still flying as you wash!

dcs2k;492026 said:
eh kleo and all other E89s, thought you guys might be interested to get a car cover for our model.

I got mine already from BMW Z4 accessories, BMW Z3 accessories, Ford Thunderbird accessories

I just ordered a half cover (roof only) for the E85. I read the covers they sell are pretty good. How is your full cover?

evasoh;492523 said:
hi nicole!
hope ya z4 arrives soon :D

Ya lor... thanks. I'm realli tired of waiting liao... see ur z...i drool liao... hahaa..
White is very nice at night...:thumbsup:
Thanks to you that my thread alive again.. whahaha...;p

kleo;492526 said:
Ya lor... thanks. I'm realli tired of waiting liao... see ur z...i drool liao... hahaa..
White is very nice at night...:thumbsup:
Thanks to you that my thread alive again.. whahaha...;p

Nic,

Eva is your booster man...................Lol
Black is very nice in the day time - no worries

vroom vroom

ac323;492527 said:
Nic,

Eva is your booster man...................Lol
Black is very nice in the day time - no worries

vroom vroom

hahaa.. ya... the young one comes... and bring the old one alive...

Ya.. black is nicer in the day. White nicer at night.. I want the best of both world!! hahaaa :p

C3P0;492353 said:

Hi hi, thanks. I saw them already. Hmm.. i like the 1st design for the trunk/boot emblems, I want it black & white. :)

Hmm, how come the rim caps dun have black and white one? I thought I saw it on some bmw before.

Is there any shops in SG that have all these... like very troublesome to buy from oversea...

kleo;492528 said:

Ya.. black is nicer in the day. White nicer at night.. I want the best of both world!! hahaaa :p

How about do your roof White (blink blink)

cheers

kleo;492528 said:

get another white one for night and the black one for day. woohoo! haha

no lah u look young no worries ;)

ac323;492530 said:
How about do your roof White (blink blink)

cheers

wahahaha... it will look funni... heee.. no la.. i still wanna be ur twin ya....:) my handsome bro...:)

evasoh;492531 said:
get another white one for night and the black one for day. woohoo! haha

no lah u look young no worries ;)

Wahahaa... i dun print money wor... if oni i am so rich...I'll get different colours for each day of the weeks.. heee...

I'm an old green witch ya... make up till like that u can still tell ar..hahaa :lol2:

kleo;492532 said:
wahahaha... it will look funni... heee.. no la.. i still wanna be ur twin ya....:) my handsome bro...:)

+1 for you..........................

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back