Hi Guys, Hello from BKK

pattnz

Hi

I am Patt from BKK, BMW E36 Coupe Lover. i am a flight attendant in Thai Airways. I fly to Sin many times. I love it. Nice to know u guys.

I am looking for both original parts and modified partsfor my E36 Coupe 318is, if you have any recommend like place to buy or u wanna sell something please let me know. Thank you

Cheers:singsing: :singsing:
patt

Re: Hi Guys, Hello from BKK

pattnz;240826 said:
Hi

I am Patt from BKK, BMW E36 Coupe Lover. i am a flight attendant in Thai Airways. I fly to Sin many times. I love it. Nice to know u guys.

I am looking for both original parts and modified partsfor my E36 Coupe 318is, if you have any recommend like place to buy or u wanna sell something please let me know. Thank you

Cheers:singsing: :singsing:
patt

I thought there are many Bimmers in Bkk and should have spares readily available ! In fact I am trying to look for parts in BKK.

Sawadee-Krup Khun Patt!

Nice to know that our forum is reaching members around the world. As what Lennon said, parts in BKK should be easy to find. If u are dropping by in Singapore, I guess there are members who are willing to guide u in sourcing for parts for your car. One of ur site sponsors, Propel, would also be able to help u too.

Cheers,
Sam

hi and welcome to bmw.sg! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups