Hi Guys, New Here !

Hi All,

Just joined BMW Forums not too long ago, you all may call me Ben.

I'm a big automobile fan, and one of my favourite brands is BMW, I'm crazy over the BMW X6 :yummie:

Currently still young, just graduated, so still sharing a family car (Toyota Altis), but hoping to get a BMW in the near future.

My hobbies include Motorspots, Car Modifications, Ornamental Fishkeeping, Music (Contemporary, Pop, etc), and more !

Hope to learn more in my stay here and enjoy the spirit of the Beemer family !

Cheers

Re: Hi Guys, New Here !

benjamintoh;620794 said:
Hi All,

Just joined BMW Forums not too long ago, you all may call me Ben.

I'm a big automobile fan, and one of my favourite brands is BMW, I'm crazy over the BMW X6 :yummie:

Currently still young, just graduated, so still sharing a family car (Toyota Altis), but hoping to get a BMW in the near future.

My hobbies include Motorspots, Car Modifications, Ornamental Fishkeeping, Music (Contemporary, Pop, etc), and more !

Hope to learn more in my stay here and enjoy the spirit of the Beemer family !

Cheers

Hi Ben,

welcome onboard.......................

Bimmer
cheers

Thanks Bro,

Nice Z4 you got !

I haven't really had any chance to really experience a BMW, so far only drove my friend's beautiful 523i which he sold away recently...

benjamintoh;620927 said:
Thanks Bro,

Nice Z4 you got !

I haven't really had any chance to really experience a BMW, so far only drove my friend's beautiful 523i which he sold away recently...

Hi Ben,

oh i see..........

BMW=Sheer Driving Pleasure...........
cheers

Yes, I have to agree BMWs are a sheer driving pleasure.

Be it the saloons, coupes, or cabrios, each are on the top of their own league. Just saw snapshots of the 2012 BMW M5 recently, looks like it's gonna be a monster !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back