Hi Hi and Request for Help

bimbim

Hi everyone,

I just got my BMW preFL E90 320i. Very excited about my car but there is a few things I would like to ask the experts here for advice.

1) So far, I have only managed to locate one power supply which is in the central compartment and if I am not wrong, that is the audio power supply. Other than that, I am unable to find any other cigarette lighter. Can someone advise whether I can go anywhere to rectify this problem? (Suspect it's fuse but I could be wrong)
2) is there a cigarette lighter compartment? Or is there not? I have tried searching but to no avail.
3) My interior flooring has got some stains entrenched into the carpeting and I am rather disturbed by it. Is there any way I can go to any reputable shops to clean up this and possibly my whole interior as well? Please do let me know.

Once again, thanks again for your advice =) Cheers.

:goodup:

Re: Hi Hi and Request for Help

bimbim;831009 said:
Hi everyone, ....... 1) So far, I have only managed to locate one power supply which is in the central compartment and if I am not wrong, that is the audio power supply. Other than that, I am unable to find any other cigarette lighter. Can someone advise whether I can go anywhere to rectify this problem? (Suspect it's fuse but I could be wrong)
2) is there a cigarette lighter compartment? Or is there not? I have tried searching but to no avail......
Hi bimbim, welcome.

With regard to the cigarette lighter compartment... r u refering to the cigarette lighter socket? If it is the cigaretter lighter socket, trying looking under your central armrest console*.

Alternatively search under the glove compartment on the right side of the passenger footwell, should be under it.

* My ride is not a 3-seires but for my ride, it is lcoated there.

Last edited by a moderator:

bimbim;831009 said:
Hi everyone,

I just got my BMW preFL E90 320i. Very excited about my car but there is a few things I would like to ask the experts here for advice.

1) So far, I have only managed to locate one power supply which is in the central compartment and if I am not wrong, that is the audio power supply. Other than that, I am unable to find any other cigarette lighter. Can someone advise whether I can go anywhere to rectify this problem? (Suspect it's fuse but I could be wrong)
2) is there a cigarette lighter compartment? Or is there not? I have tried searching but to no avail.
3) My interior flooring has got some stains entrenched into the carpeting and I am rather disturbed by it. Is there any way I can go to any reputable shops to clean up this and possibly my whole interior as well? Please do let me know.

Once again, thanks again for your advice =) Cheers.

:goodup:

Hi Bimbim,

Welcome onboard

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi hi great to have come in. Gee thanks ok I'm gg to check it out soon hur hur hopefully I can find it hur. Thanks so much.

Baby1M;831048 said:
Hi bimbim, welcome.
[B][/B]
With regard to the cigarette lighter compartment... r u refering to the cigarette lighter socket? If it is the cigaretter lighter socket, trying looking under your central armrest console*.

Alternatively search under the glove compartment on the right side of the passenger footwell, should be under it.

* My ride is not a 3-seires but for my ride, it is lcoated there.

NP, hope u find it... but if still cannot find, don't blame me for sending u to a 'witch hunt' hor :p

he tried to find the cigarette lighter but couldn't and realised the only power source is from the one in the central arm rest console .was wondering whether there is an option for me to covert the central tray below the radio control into a smaller tray with a cigarette lighter btu the die? Can anyone advise? Thought I saw it somewhere .

Baby1M;831328 said:
NP, hope u find it... but if still cannot find, don't blame me for sending u to a 'witch hunt' hor :p

bimbim;831710 said:
he tried to find the cigarette lighter but couldn't and realised the only power source is from the one in the central arm rest console .was wondering whether there is an option for me to covert the central tray below the radio control into a smaller tray with a cigarette lighter btu the die? Can anyone advise? Thought I saw it somewhere .
Looks like the BMW preFL E90 320i belong to the year when BMW removed the cigarette socket from the 3-series (that is what I heard/read). Well, unfortunately am unable to provide more feedback... am sure there will be others who have other inputs to help.

I too saw it somewhere that there's a BMW OEM conversion from the line output to the cigrette socket but I do not have details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back