HI Hi

Lyclyde

I just registered and it says I need 10 post... so here is the first one with a intro :)
Hello guys out there I am glad to join the committee!
I just saw a sticky on "How you choose your nick" than I saw the first post was a guy name "Lycan" hmm!
My nick is Lyclyde, I love my Lyclyde in my world of warcraft its a worgon druid. Therefore my nick is Lyclyde here too.
But come to think of it.. I wanted to use Lycan than but was taken, I think Lyclyde is a cool name soo... here I am :)

Re: HI Hi

Lyclyde;934093 said:
I just registered and it says I need 10 post... so here is the first one with a intro :)
Hello guys out there I am glad to join the committee!
I just saw a sticky on "How you choose your nick" than I saw the first post was a guy name "Lycan" hmm!
My nick is Lyclyde, I love my Lyclyde in my world of warcraft its a worgon druid. Therefore my nick is Lyclyde here too.
But come to think of it.. I wanted to use Lycan than but was taken, I think Lyclyde is a cool name soo... here I am :)

Hi Lyclyde,

welcome onboard..................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

:wavey: Lyclyde, welcome welcome

SapphireSpite;934117 said:
Y no one plays guild wars 2 :(
You also a MMORPG player? I almost went into GW2 but decided time for retirement, thus superseded my desire to go into it.

My history in MMORPG commenced when DAoC was launched... in it for 7years, went to Warhammer for 4 years, went to SWToR for 3 years and retired :p

Baby1M;934608 said:
You also a MMORPG player? I almost went into GW2 but decided time for retirement, thus superseded my desire to go into it.

My history in MMORPG commenced when DAoC was launched... in it for 7years, went to Warhammer for 4 years, went to SWToR for 3 years and retired :p

Yep! I'm on d3 too besides that .. gave up on dragon nest
Come we go play LAN games eh hahahah

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups