Hi I'm new here

BorisRS

Re: Hi I'm new here

GFC-Boss said:
How do I start arh? Must put coins first or type first?

Rdgs/
Need help leh

Dont be so sotong lah.... heard that you have traded in SM motors for cycle n carriage?

Alvin,

Welcome back. So u finally went for the car u have full of praise for. Pose feedback hor. DJ got the same ride. Engine-size wise, I dunno hor.

Re: Hi I'm new here

BorisRS said:
GFC-Boss said:
How do I start arh? Must put coins first or type first?

Rdgs/
Need help leh

Dont be so sotong lah.... heard that you have traded in SM motors for cycle n carriage?

Hehehehe..... looks like you can't get over the 80s hor. One hell of a red 328 you have, macham Magnum PI .... :) :)

I thought you really like your GT3, no meh?

Far too expensive and too capable for driving round spore daily. Prefer something more raw but this bugger is sometimes a little too raw! Which E did you get?

T6 said:
Alvin,

Welcome back. So u finally went for the car u have full of praise for. Pose feedback hor. DJ got the same ride. Engine-size wise, I dunno hor.

Praise? No wat. Never actually praise the 3 point star. Bought it basically for the image, corporate matters. You know lah I wanted the Evo8MR, corporate say no. Looks like got to trade my wife's car for a manual sport liao.

Its a V6 2.6 , smooth engine just like all the beautiful V configuration engines. I hated the 4 cyc Komp engine. MB is very similar to BMW, accept for the handling. MB handles well, but BMW more sporty and better feedback.

Chao!

BorisRS said:
Far too expensive and too capable for driving round spore daily. Prefer something more raw but this bugger is sometimes a little too raw! Which E did you get?

No E lah, only C. C for Cartoon. My wife still shakes her head and can't believe I bought a MB..... :screwedu:

Its a P/I C240 Avant ;)

I m new here

Hi ppl

I m actually new to this corner. so i guess dun really know where to start from. :roll: nehoo, i jus got my new ride.its a 320ci. so lets meet up someday and chill ya? cheers ppl.

yendo,

Welcome. See ya this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups