Hi ladies & gentlemen

My hobby is in aviation and currently I'm working with Embraer selling business jet. The reason I join this forum is because I have intention to buy an used BMW E90 and is dead worry about the up keeping cost.

Heard that the reliability is not as good as Honda Civic (8th generation). If I ever purchase the E90, this will be the most memorable moment of my life.

I am an aviation freak, I am so into flying the real plane. Also I like driving too.

I had driven Mitsubishi Galant, Honda Civic EG, Perodua Kelisa, KIA Cerato Forte.

I have owned few bikes previously: NSR HORNET, Honda Shadow, Yamaha R1, Piaggio X9, RX-K.

Currently, I'm riding MRT :roll:

Re: Hi ladies & gentlemen

vcsandstorm;937233 said:
My hobby is in aviation and currently I'm working with Embraer selling business jet. The reason I join this forum is because I have intention to buy an used BMW E90 and is dead worry about the up keeping cost.

Heard that the reliability is not as good as Honda Civic (8th generation). If I ever purchase the E90, this will be the most memorable moment of my life.

I am an aviation freak, I am so into flying the real plane. Also I like driving too.

I had driven Mitsubishi Galant, Honda Civic EG, Perodua Kelisa, KIA Cerato Forte.

I have owned few bikes previously: NSR HORNET, Honda Shadow, Yamaha R1, Piaggio X9, RX-K.

Currently, I'm riding MRT :roll:

Hi vcs,

welcome onboard.............
Happy shopping for your E90...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome welcome.

IMHO, reliability boils down to 3 basic matters among many;
- Age, the older it is the reliability curve tends to dip.
- Luck, even all QC/QA is there a few will still slipped pass.
- Care, depending on e amount of care rendered, less care more problematic.

Cheers and happy farming for an E90.

Thanks for the reply.

Any tips for looking out when buying a pre-owned BWM E90? I am looking at 320i. Do you think is a good idea to send the car to one of the good workshop to evaluate?

vcsandstorm;937248 said:
Thanks for the reply.

Any tips for looking out when buying a pre-owned BWM E90? I am looking at 320i. Do you think is a good idea to send the car to one of the good workshop to evaluate?

Yes , saves a lot of repair costs , try asking the site sponsors ,

Btw , 320 is a hot car on the pre owned market

Welcome vcssandstorm.

Fellow forummers Hitmee milk15 and wobbles are also into private jets and flying.

[SUB][/SUB]
SapphireSpite;937249 said:
Yes , saves a lot of repair costs , try asking the site sponsors ,

Btw , 320 is a hot car on the pre owned market

:ehhh: you mean I need to save a lot of money to repair or can save money on buying a BMW? (Sweating)

vcsandstorm;937252 said:
:ehhh: you mean I need to save a lot of money to repair or can save money on buying a BMW? (Sweating)

either way..................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

C3P0;937251 said:
Welcome vcssandstorm.

Fellow forummers Hitmee milk15 and wobbles are also into private jets and flying.

Oh.. that's good. Maybe my sales man know them (I am only support staff)

Don't buy a BMW if you are concerned about maintenance costs. It is expensive in repairs and it breaks down when you least expect it.
Creaks and groans quite a bit and the fuel consumption is bad. On top of that every few weeks you might have to either top up engine oil or coolant.
Then the air conditioning might act up or the exhaust start to spout blue flames or white smoke.
Or the idle might become erratic maybe due to intake leaks or have PVC issues. Then you might feel vibrations all over and it's time to change a bunch of bushings or mounts.
Gearbox, rear diffs and engine oil changes are also at a shorter interval. Then the oil leaks would start and the gaskets and seals will need to be replaced. Water pumps, radiator hoses and fuel pumps will also start to act up then those would need replacing as well.

BMW part costs more and labour cost more because you're a bmw owner.

Get a Mazda .... Gaya mutu kuenggulan.

But if you can look past all that ... Welcome.

"My hobby is in aviation and currently I'm working with Embraer selling business jet."...

Very interesting job you have there....

Is there a threshold population market in Singapore? Or u are dealing in the regional market?

What are the
Embraer business jet u are selling?

I like the control column in the
Embraer aircraft.. machiam like riding a bike!

Welcome...

Cheers!

Red_Bean_Bun;937265 said:
Don't buy a BMW if you are concerned about maintenance costs. It is expensive in repairs and it breaks down when you least expect it.
Creaks and groans quite a bit and the fuel consumption is bad. On top of that every few weeks you might have to either top up engine oil or coolant.
Then the air conditioning might act up or the exhaust start to spout blue flames or white smoke.
Or the idle might become erratic maybe due to intake leaks or have PVC issues. Then you might feel vibrations all over and it's time to change a bunch of bushings or mounts.
Gearbox, rear diffs and engine oil changes are also at a shorter interval. Then the oil leaks would start and the gaskets and seals will need to be replaced. Water pumps, radiator hoses and fuel pumps will also start to act up then those would need replacing as well.

BMW part costs more and labour cost more because you're a bmw owner.

Get a Mazda .... Gaya mutu kuenggulan.

But if you can look past all that ... Welcome.

This sounds familiar. It sounds like a track day only car. But that's the reason why I ask you guys. Thanks for the insight tips. So if I prepare 20k to stand-by for the parts and break down I think I'm still fine right?

flyboy;937271 said:
"My hobby is in aviation and currently I'm working with Embraer selling business jet."...

Very interesting job you have there....

Is there a threshold population market in Singapore? Or u are dealing in the regional market?

What are the
Embraer business jet u are selling?

I like the control column in the
Embraer aircraft.. machiam like riding a bike!

Welcome...

Cheers!

Thanks. My region is apac. And we have Phenom 100, 300 Legacy series and Lineage 1000.

Just like BMW and by the way some of the model interior is partner with BMW design works USA.

More than enough for a engine swap and a new gearbox......

vcsandstorm;937276 said:
This sounds familiar. It sounds like a track day only car. But that's the reason why I ask you guys. Thanks for the insight tips. So if I prepare 20k to stand-by for the parts and break down I think I'm still fine right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebai799com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back