Hi..newcomer here!

Microstar

Hi everyone, I am new on board! Just moved to Singapore from the states and was hoping to get some advice on buying a BMW here.

In the US we have a list of standard options for each model and optional ones which we can choose to pay for. Once the specs are finalized, we proceed to order through dealerships and delivery typically takes 2-3 months. Is it the same here in Singapore (I am asking because I understand that BMW purchases usually go through the sole distributor PML).

I am interested in the new F10 5 series but haven't had a chance to check it out :) Hence I am wondering if customization of colour combination and options are available here?

Re: Hi..newcomer here!

hi micro* welcome.

its pretty much the same here. u would have a spec F10 by the dealership and should u reqiure more gizmos u can indent. there will be addtional costs and waiting time involved

Hello Mircostar!

Welcome in!
u work for mircosoft? :wavey:

F10 is a wonderful car! Did u see that 8 page spread on our local newspaper on sat?
i had a visual orgasm looking at it! :nutkick:

Microstar;545095 said:
Hi everyone, I am new on board! Just moved to Singapore from the states and was hoping to get some advice on buying a BMW here.

In the US we have a list of standard options for each model and optional ones which we can choose to pay for. Once the specs are finalized, we proceed to order through dealerships and delivery typically takes 2-3 months. Is it the same here in Singapore (I am asking because I understand that BMW purchases usually go through the sole distributor PML).

I am interested in the new F10 5 series but haven't had a chance to check it out :) Hence I am wondering if customization of colour combination and options are available here?

Hi Microstar,

welcome on board..............

usually for PML spec is pretty standard they have a normal spec plus a highline version so if they have ready stock just pay and drive away (but must wait for COE, insurance and all paper work to be done and approve).

Customization of colour combi (must indent and wait for 2 to 4 months)

unless you are looking at like adding bodykit, bigger rims, big brake kit, better handling suspension..............then maybe got to look for a Parallel Importer company......

happy searching.....

Cheers

dash;545159 said:
Hello Mircostar!

Welcome in!
u work for mircosoft? :wavey:

F10 is a wonderful car! Did u see that 8 page spread on our local newspaper on sat?
i had a visual orgasm looking at it! :nutkick:

yup F10 is nice, i was at PML earlier to check it out............

cheers

Was at PML on Sat too. The interior layout of F10 looks impressive. Particularly like the centre console which opens up at press of button - more accessible. I think 523 version does not come with suction door.

cheers

PV525;545197 said:
Was at PML on Sat too. The interior layout of F10 looks impressive. Particularly like the centre console which opens up at press of button - more accessible. I think 523 version does not come with suction door.

cheers

even highline version no suction door?

cheers

tried the basic 523 and 535 but not the 523 highline version. too crowded then..

Microstar;545240 said:
Thanks for all the welcome! :D Does anyone know why the F10 550i won't be brought in?

most probably they are pushing the 535i first.......................

cheers

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back