Hi Peeps

blankfile

Good day all,

first post here after lurking around a while...currently driving a Legacy GT and a E46 330 Cab..both are great rides. However, the e46 is pretty much stock other then the wheels, anybody any ideas where to have a vast selection of bodykits n accessories to liven up the ride? :)

Re: Hi Peeps

for bodykit, pls go talk to mike from SWC.

went there just this week and he has some really unusual and stunning stuff. not trying to plug swc, but feeling a bit of regret that i didn't go to him before installing my m-aero kit.

go buy kopi for him and have a chat. he'll be able to recommend.

aside to jeff: bro, the bodykit damn chio, haven't seen it in singapore before, bo pian lu...

go get the kerscher front bumper. very aggro stance.

Kerscher Tuning

will be one of the few in singapore that have it.

for the back, m-aero...

blankfile - Why spoil a perfectly good E46 with a weird bodykit?

If you must mod your 330i, here is a suggestion I've been considering for my car for some time: pull off the 330i badge and replace it with an innocuous 318i badge. The next time one of those pesky tarted up Civics pulls up next to you at the lights and revs his engine, show how fast your "318i" can go. Guaranteed to put him off challenging BMWs in future ....

thanks for all welcomes n suggestions guys..

read that bvo, j4c n kbs the preferred workshops? need to make appointments for servicing n things?

Perv -> my pick up quite sluggish leh for the 330...confirm can tia civics? nothing to prove but i'd love to try tho..:nehnehhh:

welk.um to the forum.

Welcome.

I recommend full Breyton kit, quad pipes, with Vorsteiner hood and CSL-style boot painted to body colour.

Post pix okie dokie?

Thanks acupunch & ACS6 for the welcome & suggestions..where do i get this kits? from j4c, kbs n bvo?

Would love to have a look at your ACS6er too :yummie: :)

SWC is the best place to get body parts done bro...

BVO very good at tuning, performance blah blah blah...

J4C is jinooi's favourite hangout...
he VIP member down there... Can ask him if u wanna know bout J4C..

J4C is pretty good with parts installlation too, though spray job will be done at their nearby workshop. SWC will be best for bodykit installation and paintjobs. not sure about tuning yet. Trust me, I've seen the E46 3er Breyton kit, and it looks fantastic. Quite rare IMO in Singapore so you'll stand out. quad pipes can be either supersprint, or eisenmann. If you're after eisenmann, you can look for Barry....he's the man!

seems like many are pro towards SWC contact Mike? did a search in the forum but couldn't get much info...anybody can help? SWC = ??....hmm..also any contact number, location etc? Thanks!!

Sin Wee Chuan Spray Painting Services
3021A Ubi Rd 1 #01-40 Singapore 408715
Singapore

Tel: 67480573

Can someone confirm please?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member