hi there!

impavidus

hey everyone, i'm new-ish to this forum too! have been registered for a while but have not been very active in posting.

a bit about myself:
my previous ride was an E90 and that's why im here. currently however i'm actually driving a VW Scirocco and am having lots of fun with it. i do track it once in a while and have joined one of the bmw.sg track days before, it was great!

also have an E83 at the moment, hoping to learn a bit more about mod options for it here and of course to learn more from all of the bmw old birds! (so far though have not been able to find much info on it here, maybe mod potential not that high haha :chinese:)

Re: hi there!

impavidus;725115 said:
hey everyone, i'm new-ish to this forum too! have been registered for a while but have not been very active in posting.

a bit about myself:
my previous ride was an E90 and that's why im here. currently however i'm actually driving a VW Scirocco and am having lots of fun with it. i do track it once in a while and have joined one of the bmw.sg track days before, it was great!

also have an E83 at the moment, hoping to learn a bit more about mod options for it here and of course to learn more from all of the bmw old birds! (so far though have not been able to find much info on it here, maybe mod potential not that high haha :chinese:)

Hi my friend,

welcome onboard..........
now then intro...

cheers

hi there welcome to the club... cheers..

ac323;725122 said:
Hi my friend,

welcome onboard..........
now then intro...

cheers

hey Alvin .. hows the new club so far.? havnt catch up wif u jin long liao...

hi all, thanks for the warm welome!

@alvin, haha i'm essentially VAG in a BMW forum so shy mah lol ;)

impavidus;725367 said:
hi all, thanks for the warm welome!

@alvin, haha i'm essentially VAG in a BMW forum so shy mah lol ;)

no shy no shy............

cheers

impavidus;733307 said:
hey, tks novio! welcome to you too?

ICT Rocks.......

Power
cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads