Hi to all

Re: Hi to all

hitmee;723274 said:
outside japan kayu you also come?
can ur car make it there?

I'll ride my kar chia.......

MaviaLim;723137 said:
STAR Black is actually a Car Maintenance Service for continental cars… hehe.. u can visit the website to noe more about it too =) spa service not yet… but thinking of bringing in too…
Heard they not taking in any site sponsor leh… too bad…
Record turn out??

You will understand what I mean by record turn out if you organise a get-together at STAR Black :p

I will consider STAR Black after May 2012 as my car is still under warranty. Is there playground and lounge with free coffee, free snacks and free wifi at STAR Black? :D

I hope the people at STAR Black know our cars better than some of the SAs at PML. I just collected my car from car spa service and the new SA pumped in the wrong pressure for my car tyres. Based on the chart at the door, it should be 2.3KPa for 225R front (90Y) and 270KPa for 255R rear (90Y) but the SA pumped in 2.7KPa for front and 3.1KPa for rear which is meant for type W. I did not complain as the tyre check was a complimentary service.

today is a good day, last working day of the year n most importantly no rain :p

yeah, sunshine..................all the way.

cheers

U need to understand tat Hitmee is mostly in inception

Time to give Mavia a break. She already won 2011 babe of the year. Can PML, MA and all other current and future site sponsors each send a rep to introduce herself for 2012?

Mavia today at jurong hill since 8am thats why never come in to support.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22wincomme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back