Hi to all

Re: Hi to all

Milk wrapped paper wantons.....

Fucking serious or what?
I vote this thread for the longest ever Intro thread in the decade of BMW.sg.

Hi Mavia, by now, you should know the main humsups who has successfully managed to bring it to 184 pages. BE CAREFUL...

Humsups better than lurkers who sprung to warn all of a sudden. I never say name !!!

its gonna rain again heng park in shelter arbo have to wash car cb

I am starting a gondola business in Orchard Road area. Should be good business. Might ask STPB to support. Mini Venice.

MaviaLim;722117 said:
wanton mee? paper wontons?

satinGHOST|r!der: haha. yah... now i noe who... haha.. but they r all nice ppl..

2 years ago, one of my close gal friends told me my friends were nice. 2 out of 5 of them tried to molest her. I saved her from those g00ns. Ever since that, she called me Captain Singapore.

kenntona;722118 said:
Humsups better than lurkers who sprung to warn all of a sudden. I never say name !!!

Harlow Kenn. How's your didi doing?

satinGHOST|r!der said:
2 years ago, one of my close gal friends told me my friends were nice. 2 out of 5 of them tried to molest her. I saved her from those g00ns. Ever since that, she called me Captain Singapore.

I told you you cannot mix with SLK69 and MW. They will molest you one. You not bad, denial mode, kenna molested still can call yourself Captain Singapore.

satinGHOST|r!der said:
Harlow Kenn. How's your didi doing?

Grow like a Champion, grow !!! Grow like a Champion, grow !!!

You remember Dutch Lady Milk Powder advert?

kenntona;722135 said:
I told you you cannot mix with SLK69 and MW. They will molest you one. You not bad, denial mode, kenna molested still can call yourself Captain Singapore.

Grow like a Champion, grow !!! Grow like a Champion, grow !!!

You remember Dutch Lady Milk Powder advert?

Bro, I am a saviour in her eyes. Hence, Captain America.

Yah saw the Dutch lady Milk Powder ad. Dutch Lady would have been proud of me if they see my schlong now knowing what the milk and their ad did (didi) to me. I don't know if the same can be said about you. Ha ha HA !!!

S2k;722098 said:
Mavia did Milk invite you to eat wanton mee at IMM? :lol2:

I dun anyhow invite ppl 1 hor......................... :lol:

kenntona;722107 said:
Milk wrapped paper wantons.....

I'll burn some give u............. :sneaky:

Mavia when your thread hits 200, can you post a pic of yourself in bikini? Hitmee asked me to ask u

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22wincomme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back