Hi to all

Re: Hi to all

Sorry sorry, this might get you into trouble. Alimony will make your M3 become a Mazda 3.

But fear not. According to mathematics, alimony is a hyperbola. From 1m to 500K, from 500K to 250K....... each divorce you are paying lesser and lesser alimony.

Wu hua.

hum tum Bola. not hyperbola.

btw Mav, we shld catch up soon. not seen the kid for a while

Macham soap drama, can we get to finale by page 200? I suggest end credit with family photo of Mavia, etc. Kam sia

is Terry the son?

I thot he is Mike's? Luan

omg 193 pages liao!!!!!!

So where are we meeting when it hit 200 pages???

MAFIA have you plan which beach we going to have picnic? Remember to bring your bikinni and some boxes of tissue paper hor.

ktnpl;722738 said:
Macham soap drama, can we get to finale by page 200? I suggest end credit with family photo of Mavia, etc. Kam sia

Mavia's bikini photos would be better................ hitmee suggested...... :biggun:

Hitmee's pte beach at Siloso for countdown.,but ticket selling thread kenna deleted liao..paiseh

Sometimes the parallel universe is more exciting that reality. In reality, we guys here are all driving the likes of picanto, not bmw but we are all very humsum, keke.

halo ktnpl, dun anyhow generalise hor.. I am hamsum and drive BMW

Hitmee is ugly and drive Audi.. tats the reality

u say like tat will hurt iscoupe. He gian to be nominated and wait till face green also never kenna anything

MW;722762 said:
halo ktnpl, dun anyhow generalise hor.. I am hamsum and drive BMW

Hitmee is ugly and drive Audi.. tats the reality

No sense of SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pui!!!!!!!!

Shame is a word used by sour grapes.

yes I am a YAM.. Young Available Man

200 pages of horsin-ing, not bees buzzing around flower but flies buzzing around fruitcake, and people complained that me and BT26 OT !!!

Heaven no eyes.

Photoshoot for our princess @ Jurong Hill? Shall we secure the hill with a convoy of "picantos"? Let no fly (I mean mole) get in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubvietyo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back