Hi

Re: Hi

hitmee said:
she asked u why u every drink but still no tummy!

S2k said:
who no tummy?

I have 6 packs !!! I call them hidden dragons.

My crouching tiger is, naturally, in the crouch.

Yes, I'm looking forward to the weekend like I've never looked forward to it before... take the car out, give it a wash, drive it to the club & take some photos... all this, IF my wife will let me have time off from the house renovations *sigh*.

wobbles;768926 said:
Yes, I'm looking forward to the weekend like I've never looked forward to it before... take the car out, give it a wash, drive it to the club & take some photos... all this, IF my wife will let me have time off from the house renovations *sigh*.

Photography Club?

cheers

Yeah, some of my buddies do get together & exchange tips - all quite informal. I'm only an amateur - using Nikon D5000, with very basic set up. Just graduated from using "Auto" to point & shoot @ everything to now adjusting "Aperture" ...

But, this weekend, I was hoping to go to the Keppel Club & try to take some photos like what broST8800 did with his car - they have wide open spaces there, and quite a good longish road to drive on, prior to gaining entrance to the club itself.

wobbles;768930 said:
Yeah, some of my buddies do get together & exchange tips - all quite informal. I'm only an amateur - using Nikon D5000, with very basic set up. Just graduated from using "Auto" to point & shoot @ everything to now adjusting "Aperture" ...

But, this weekend, I was hoping to go to the Keppel Club & try to take some photos like what broST8800 did with his car - they have wide open spaces there, and quite a good longish road to drive on, prior to gaining entrance to the club itself.

estimated time that you be there? if am around will zoom by..........

cheers

wobbles;768930 said:

....do u mean the road we turn in for Reflections tt side huh ..

Ohh yehhhh ..drive further in...captured sum of the white poles in ur car pics pls....nice....:drool:..

...but do tint first la....Dark Dark like qq's car, swee...:D

ac323;768932 said:
estimated time that you be there? if am around will zoom by..........

Bro! That would be AWESOME! I don't know the exact time, because I do have to go renovation shopping with wife - she wants me to look at tiles, lighting etc (Balestier), then, hopefully, I'll be free. Why don't you PM me your contact, and if I am able to go, I'll SMS you & hopefully, we can meet up - for me to beo at your track monster Z4!?!?!?!?! *droooool*

wobbles;768935 said:
Bro! That would be AWESOME! I don't know the exact time, because I do have to go renovation shopping with wife - she wants me to look at tiles, lighting etc (Balestier), then, hopefully, I'll be free. Why don't you PM me your contact, and if I am able to go, I'll SMS you & hopefully, we can meet up - for me to beo at your track monster Z4!?!?!?!?! *droooool*

Power...............

* R8 Spyder better ( hearsay )
cheers

Chocs;768934 said:

....do u mean the road we turn in for Reflections tt side huh ..

Ohh yehhhh ..drive further in...captured sum of the white poles in ur car pics pls....nice....:drool:..

...but do tint first la....Dark Dark like qq's car, swee...:D

Hi Chocs meimei, tinting will be on a Thursday - I don't work on Thursdays, so I'll do that - likely with Sherman, am keen to give it a try :)

....hve nvr seen any man as devoted as Hitmee....:D

...Clara so lucky....8)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23wincomvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups