Hi!

lancer8889

Hi! I would like to buy PML vouchers. Is there anyone selling please? Sorry to post this here as I really can't seem to be able to do so in any other folder. You can contact me at 96653298. Thanks.

Re: Hi!

Is there anyone selling please?

lancer8889;688047 said:
Hi! I would like to buy PML vouchers. Is there anyone selling please? Sorry to post this here as I really can't seem to be able to do so in any other folder. You can contact me at 96653298. Thanks.

lancer8889;688047 said:

I read your blog and get more information on this topic.
Provide all the necessary information with full detail and facts and figures. I am interested in this offer.

Hi! Thanks for your message. With all due respect, I really don't know what you are saying. Regards.

Waylon;689122 said:
I read your blog and get more information on this topic.
Provide all the necessary information with full detail and facts and figures. I am interested in this offer.

lancer8889;688047 said:

Thanks very much! :):)

QUOTE=Leica;690001]Welcome to the BMW.SG Community :) hope you find the vouchers that you need. After 10 posts, you will be able to post in other areas of the forum :) We have thsi requirement as a security measure.[/QUOTE]

lancer8889;688047 said:

lancer8889;688047 said:

Leica;690001 said:
Welcome to the BMW.SG Community :) hope you find the vouchers that you need. After 10 posts, you will be able to post in other areas of the forum :) We have thsi requirement as a security measure.

Dont suppose so, couldnt reply to other posts after more than 10 postings.....

Sorry for hijacking your thread....

lancer8889;688047 said:

not sure if can buy from PML direct???

* calling C3PO
cheers

Hi! Yes, PML does sell. But I wonder do they give discount... :yummie: I already managed to get S$500 worth of vouchers from a member here. And still need to have another $3,000 or so. If you know of anyone selling, please let me know. Thanks :p

ac323;691610 said:
not sure if can buy from PML direct???

* calling C3PO
cheers

lancer8889;688047 said:

lancer8889;691843 said:
Hi! Yes, PML does sell. But I wonder do they give discount... :yummie: I already managed to get S$500 worth of vouchers from a member here. And still need to have another $3,000 or so. If you know of anyone selling, please let me know. Thanks :p

Hi Lancer,

noted, i still have some but i need to use..............

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666llc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back