Hi!!!

kaeizr

Hi everyone here!

I'm Ivan and 19 this year. I like cars since I start to remember things and I've been a fan of BMW since I saw the X6 and E92 M3 on the streets.

Been in awe ever since, and frequently visit BMW blogs. Until few days back when a friend brought me to a Accord meetup and decided I should find a similar one for BMW!

I don't have fancy rides, just my pair of legs and SBS/SMRT. But I'm sure I'll get one soon! :woottt:

Re: Hi!!!

kaeizr;771047 said:
Hi everyone here!

I'm Ivan and 19 this year. I like cars since I start to remember things and I've been a fan of BMW since I saw the X6 and E92 M3 on the streets.

Been in awe ever since, and frequently visit BMW blogs. Until few days back when a friend brought me to a Accord meetup and decided I should find a similar one for BMW!

I don't have fancy rides, just my pair of legs and SBS/SMRT. But I'm sure I'll get one soon! :woottt:

Hi Ivan,

welcome onboard.................

cheers

Welcome. If u have dreams it will come true.

Btw it's sad that horsins like Hitmee and s2k never welcome u. They busy with Andally.

C3P0;771058 said:
Welcome. If u have dreams it will come true.

Btw it's sad that horsins like Hitmee and s2k never welcome u. They busy with Andally.

Excuse me!!!!!!no no all busy having dinner and such...

nevertheless welcome ivan....im also a newbie=)

hi ivan welcome to the forum n remember if you've chance to meet C3PO remember not to face your back towards him :D

hahaha thanks everyone! omg this is the most welcoming forum i've been to. is there like a dedicated 'welcome team' here? haha!

kaeizr;771296 said:
hahaha thanks everyone! omg this is the most welcoming forum i've been to. is there like a dedicated 'welcome team' here? haha!

Man U Rocks.........

cheers

kaeizr;771322 said:
unnnnnnnnfortunately, i'm not a soccer fan. :hmmidont:

what fan are you?????

cheers

Hows things???

cheers

had been busy. checking 2 other threads that i post to. will take time to look at more, if i have.

i wanna go to the next meetup!! can anot har?

kaeizr;775191 said:
had been busy. checking 2 other threads that i post to. will take time to look at more, if i have.

i wanna go to the next meetup!! can anot har?

feel free to drop by..........

if you are nearby can also walk.....
cheers

Lots of meet ups coming up!
do drop by... I also not yet go for any meet up too :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members