Hi

Re: Hi

C3P0;898882 said:
A van driver used to amuse himself by running over every Manchester United fan he would see strutting down the side of the road, dressed in their ubiquitous red colours. He would swerve to hit them and there would be a loud "THUMP" and then he would swerve back on the road.
One day, as the driver was driving along, he saw a priest hitchhiking. He thought he would do a good turn and pulled the van over. He asked the Priest, "Where are you going, Father?"
"I'm going to say mass at St. Joseph's church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest.
"No problem Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in!"

The happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the van continued down the road. Suddenly the driver saw a Manchester United fan walking down the road and instinctively swerved to hit him. But, just in time, he remembered the bloody priest, so at the last minute he swerved back to the road, narrowly missing the man.

However even though he was certain he missed the glory-hunting shite, he still heard a loud "THUD." Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors and when he didn't see anything he turned to the priest and said
"I'm sorry Father, I almost hit that Manchester United fan,"

"That's okay," replied the priest. "I got the f***er with the door!"

.....wahahaha ....:lol::lol::lol::lol:......

C3P0;898882 said:
A van driver used to amuse himself by running over every Manchester United fan he would see strutting down the side of the road, dressed in their ubiquitous red colours. He would swerve to hit them and there would be a loud "THUMP" and then he would swerve back on the road.
One day, as the driver was driving along, he saw a priest hitchhiking. He thought he would do a good turn and pulled the van over. He asked the Priest, "Where are you going, Father?"
"I'm going to say mass at St. Joseph's church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest.

The happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the van continued down the road. Suddenly the driver saw a Manchester United fan walking down the road and instinctively swerved to hit him. But, just in time, he remembered the bloody priest, so at the last minute he swerved back to the road, narrowly missing the man.

However even though he was certain he missed the glory-hunting shite, he still heard a loud "THUD." Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors and when he didn't see anything he turned to the priest and said

So funny, brobot... :lol:

Chocs;899168 said:

.....wahahaha ....:lol::lol::lol::lol:......

pReTeNd3r;899176 said:
So funny, brobot... :lol:

Jonleeck also say its funny! LOL

SapphireSpite;899188 said:
Morning all, who Gg this Sunday meetup?
I probably can't make it, got baby shower to attend....

u r always so busy

pReTeNd3r;899256 said:
u r always so busy

I like your avatar....

C3P0;899204 said:
I probably can't make it, got baby shower to attend....

Your 2nd niece???? :laughlik::laughlik:

Congrats Raymond........................

milk15;899278 said:
Your 2nd niece???? :laughlik::laughlik:

Congrats Raymond........................

Hi Guni, do you DIY?

M U.

Hi

C3P0;899272 said:
I like your avatar....

I like ur temporary avatar too.

Brobot is waiting and plotting for the next challenge!
He wun let me off easy! I know!lol.

jonleeck;899688 said:

Go Man U!

/ruuuuuuuuuuuns

I never follow soccer nowadays, but last time got Eric kentona, he damn power .
Got one advertisement I watched since young. He play soccer with demons , penalty shoot he pop his collar and said ," a le vuar" shoot went through the keeper.

Sart sart! :cool:

Hi Brobot, .. have you been to Sentosa, Mt. Faber and Hort Park lately?

jawzsg;899707 said:

think he went to Great World..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Sore loser?

*run away*

C3P0;898882 said:

Dinosaur hunter;899714 said:
Sore loser?

*run away*

lol... dun say that.. he very steady.....nice robot...

jonleeck;899688 said:
Hi Jon, are you a very fast man? etan1 tell me one.

SapphireSpite;899697 said:
Go Man U!
/ruuuuuuuuuuuns
I never follow soccer nowadays, but last time got Eric kentona, he damn power .
Got one advertisement I watched since young. He play soccer with demons , penalty shoot he pop his collar and said ," a le vuar" shoot went through the keeper.
Sart sart! :cool:
When you mention Cantona, all the Man U fans will start chanting "“Sad, sad. Can we turn back the clock?”

Dinosaur hunter;899714 said:
Sore loser?
*run away*
Do you DIY?

jawzsg;899707 said:
ac323;899713 said:
think he went to Great World..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
nb now I am in a daze and very stressed. I may tell the wrong story so please ask me 2 years later can? 2 years later one confirm is true story. Nothing but the truth.

pReTeNd3r;899790 said:
lol... dun say that.. he very steady.....nice robot...
Finally , a very high quality post!!

tobasco;900002 said:
hi all.... please kindly guide a bmw newbie...:D
Welcome! You post here you are a bro of Raymondtan and hence my bro!

welcome tobasco, enjor ur ride.... u found the right person to be ur bro....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back