HID Conversion kits for E46

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Shucks!! If you can get it done this week, we'll be able to see it this Sunday.... :verysad:

rex7_vtec said:
Well, we could always gather on fridays I guess. I've actually not been down on a Friday session before... Hehe dun know anyone there as well.... Would be kinda weird if I just stood around not knowing who's who and be a complete idiot =p
Just go down to PDC and say out loud "Chicken chops on me!" and everyone will gather round you with first in line Greedy Ken........hahaha

Hi Rex& Vtec,

I did tis HID conversion on my E46 cabrio; as the expert Prof Wu wld say, the easiest way to overcome the 'fault' light is juz to remove the light fuse. Tink it is 32 if I'm no mistaken.

No problems watsoever on my E46 saloon(3 years) n cabrio (2 years). my 2 cents.

Cheers

rodders said:
rex7_vtec said:
Well, we could always gather on fridays I guess. I've actually not been down on a Friday session before... Hehe dun know anyone there as well.... Would be kinda weird if I just stood around not knowing who's who and be a complete idiot =p
Just go down to PDC and say out loud "Chicken chops on me!" and everyone will gather round you with first in line Greedy Ken........hahaha

Hahaha in that case I'll double confirm with the shop owner that all chicken chop has been sold out before I start shouting! Hehehehe

ACSCAB2 said:
Hi Rex& Vtec,

I did tis HID conversion on my E46 cabrio; as the expert Prof Wu wld say, the easiest way to overcome the 'fault' light is juz to remove the light fuse. Tink it is 32 if I'm no mistaken.

No problems watsoever on my E46 saloon(3 years) n cabrio (2 years). my 2 cents.

Cheers

Yea I think you've replied in my previous thread before regarding the removal of a fuse. I have tried asking around to see if any workshop was familiar with this fuse thingy. I've so far had negative responses... Some even say things as mean as "Later car spoil then I have to close my shop then how, you want to pay ah?" I was like woah relax man its only a fuse not a piston....

Eventually I gave up and got my radio shop to source a set for me....

dude,

join us for meetups or informal meetups; ask those pple wif xenons (HID or otherwise) not factory fitted; most wld know wat I am tokin abt n can show it to u. Otherwise, I shld be around tis meetup tis Sunday. can show to u if u want......

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:
dude,

join us for meetups or informal meetups; ask those pple wif xenons (HID or otherwise) not factory fitted; most wld know wat I am tokin abt n can show it to u. Otherwise, I shld be around tis meetup tis Sunday. can show to u if u want......

Cheers
More like you want to show off your car izzit? Show Off!!

:shoot:

Rodders,

errrr, u n MW really homo hor, I Can see. u r even learning to tok like him........

sigh, Power of Love.........

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:
Rodders,

errrr, u n MW really homo hor, I Can see. u r even learning to tok like him........

Cheers
One more word from you and I'll run over your MRS with my lorry this Sunday......

ACSCAB2 said:
dude,

Cheers

Hmmm sounds like a good idea... But I can't confirm if I can make it... Friend's wedding this Sunday, gotta help out abit... Can make it in the middle part of the afternoon though... Is it too early?

Rex7,

Strange leh, I also got wedding to attend tis Sunday......Errr, yr friend's wedding in Furama Hotel? The world cant be so small rite.....

We will be there by 5pm.

Cheers

rodders said:
ACSCAB2 said:
Rodders,

Cheers
One more word from you and I'll run over your MRS with my lorry this Sunday......

F**KING SHOW OFF THAT POR CHAY driver and he still dunno he no hair..

MW said:
rodders said:
ACSCAB2 said:
Rodders,

Cheers

rodders wrote:
ACSCAB2 wrote:
Rodders,

Cheers

Hair today and gone tomorrow......

HA haahahahahahah ha.

Do all homos protect each other as well as u 2?

Sigh, Power of Love.....

ok, OT liao. I am the OT police.......

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:
Rex7,

Strange leh, I also got wedding to attend tis Sunday......Errr, yr friend's wedding in Furama Hotel? The world cant be so small rite.....

We will be there by 5pm.

Cheers

Hehe different liao, mine's at Marina Mandarin.... SO the meetup gonna be at 5pm? Hmm looks like I can make it for awhile before buzzing off to the wedding! :)

Re: HID Conversion kits for E46

rex7_vtec said:
Hey guys, I came across this HID conversion kit that my usual radio shop brought in. Apparently this kit is able to override or reroute or disable the headlight faulty indicator from flashing up.

I'm actually getting it done sometime next week. So if any of you guys are interested, you could have a look at my car then and see if you guys are interested.

Not selling for my radio shop here. But just to share some deals going on in the market, I mean since I've seen a couple of threads from various bros here asking where to get alternative HIDs rather than from PML.

At the same time, perhaps some bro here has already done this conversion? Please do chip in your comments on the ups and downs of this conversion.

Thanks guys!

rex7_vtec, am keen on thatradio shop of yours, do they bring in xenons for the E39?

thanks in advance

Hi rex7_vtec,

Just to share an experience with u. I just had my xenons fitted onto my 2002 coupe about 2 wks ago and I did what ivan suggested, remove the fuse to stop the fault lights from flashing. HOWEVER, what fuse do I remove?? This is the fun part! i was trying to remove one by one with the help of the prof! Removed one, the air-con turned off, removed another, the interior lights went off... kinda funny though! In the end, took a pic of prof's coupe and compared with mine.... BUT his fuses were different from mine!! in the end of madly removing fuses, we stumbled on the right one! :thumbsup:

And there hasn't been any problems since! :inlove:

What a difference xenons make! Now I have to find matching fogs... :errr:

Re: HID Conversion kits for E46

bro!!! haha
i thought u buying the SL liao.....so not selling liao??

rex7_vtec said:
Hey guys, I came across this HID conversion kit that my usual radio shop brought in. Apparently this kit is able to override or reroute or disable the headlight faulty indicator from flashing up.

I'm actually getting it done sometime next week. So if any of you guys are interested, you could have a look at my car then and see if you guys are interested.

Not selling for my radio shop here. But just to share some deals going on in the market, I mean since I've seen a couple of threads from various bros here asking where to get alternative HIDs rather than from PML.

At the same time, perhaps some bro here has already done this conversion? Please do chip in your comments on the ups and downs of this conversion.

Thanks guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbetch4
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back