High Rev

Re: High Rev

Hi Wilson,

learn from you already mah.......
no problem.......check KW v2 for my Z ya...............

cheers

ac323;464938 said:
Hi Wilson,

learn from you already mah.......
no problem.......check KW v2 for my Z ya...............

cheers

Swee!!!

KW just launch KW V3 for E89 Z4!

Only V3. No V1 or V2.

Let me know if you want, I'll do swee swee for you!

'The Great White'

Hi Wilson,

ok, PM or sms me the swee swee price and let me work on my budget......

cheers

pengful;465029 said:
What do we do with spammers in the forum?

:biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun:

'The Great White'

pengful;465029 said:
What do we do with spammers in the forum?
not much we can do can we? at most just block the bugger out.

i installed a sprint booster ,the car go faster then normal when you step half of the peddle ,but why it still power lag when to sprint from 0-100.i mean the rpm meter show fast respone but still lag... i can't feel the pickuuup... jerkingg.....the initial speed is like normal...

hi all,

i would like to bring up this post and have some noob questions. i just did a clear carbon on NSH to Ipoh :thumbsup:

questions

1. i understand that E90 320 specs is 156bhp/200Nm @ 3600rpm. i felt that when rpm is higher than 4K has no to little effect. i guess the rpm graph might show that anything higher than 4K rpm is a flat line. does that mean just rev to 4K and hold and there is no point to rev any higher. if that is the case, why the redline is set to 6500rpm ?

2. do redline at 6500rpm gives you more power or quicker response ? what is the purpose of rpm redline ?

3. if e90 320 max bhp/torque is delivered at 3600rpm, how come i could not reach 200kmph or let's say 180kmph (10% disc) since the car max potential is already delivered ? if i remembered correctly my speed is around 160kmph+ when rpm stays at 3.5K-4K

just want to understand more about rpm/speed and car power delivery. one thing for sure is when i kept WOT to 6500rpm, the gear holds until it hits 6500rpm then change :D

thanks !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Every gear you upshift, your rpm will drop at least by 1k~1.5k rpm......if your max torque is 3.6k rpm, then when you rev to 4k rpm & upshift, you'll find that the car dun have much power as it's at 2.5k~3k rpm climbing up.......

The next time you do a NS run, just floor the car & let it rev to redline........it'll upshift automactically to 6th gear & let it climb to 210km/h.......

'The Great White'

thanks for your explanations and tips !!! :thumbsup:

will try to redline it all the way in my next NSH run ... kekeke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member