Hit and run

wander1110

I've just returned from GV in Tiong Bahru after watching Iron Man 3. In basement carpark I saw this:

wp000370.jpg

wp000369o.jpg

My car has the in-car camera, but I parked head-in and camera in parking mode. I had checked the memory card but did not see or hear the accident. Can't help the poor guy 8363H here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hit and run

wander1110;986740 said:
I've ust returned from GV in Tiong Bahru after watching Iron Man 3. In basement carpark I saw this:

WP_000370.jpg

WP_000369.jpg

My car has the in-car camera, but I parked head-in and camera in parking mode. I had checked the memory card but did not see or hear the accident. Can't help the poor guy 8363H here.

another BMW?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

There's no debris on the floor. I believe it didn't happen in that carpark...

MW;986753 said:

Agreed with you.

No debris of any sort on the floor. Maybe kanna elsewhere.

And the guy can't park properly.

signatureincz;986756 said:
ur peanut brain is soooooooo observant.......... really a PI

noticed is Legal plate too....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

signatureincz;986758 said:
hahhahhahahhaaaaaaaaa , pls go take some ala carte tyres.........

still waiting for him to pass to me......then can use for telematch games.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Dun seem like hit at carpark speed and the height ... likely from a truck

Agree shd b the rear of the truck. Body to body dun thk another sedan can do this damage. bmw bonnet is damn hard. Somehow I feel damage was done there. That's y the car was shift-slanted on impact.

Ok one thing's for sure...the bmw emblem stays on despite the impact. Quality improved liao. Last time it can just fly off while driving

Wow, MW you have eyes for details man. I never thought of that. Anyway, I feel for the owner.

MW;986753 said:

eiffel76;986834 said:
Agree shd b the rear of the truck. Body to body dun thk another sedan can do this damage. bmw bonnet is damn hard. Somehow I feel damage was done there. That's y the car was shift-slanted on impact.

I agree with your logic esp on the angle of the car relative to the lot, which seems to suggest that it could have been shifted due to the impact. But it could also possibly be because the driver was not in a good mental state to park properly.

Hit and run

BMW is also heavy .... That lorry must have it like a snooker cue stick.

eiffel76;986834 said:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back