Hit By Bmw !

Ic3BerG

Hi all bro n sis .. my friend bike had been hit by a believe to be Black or dark blue Bmw car plate number 1331 along yishun ave 1 toward yishun dam . ard 12.30am on 19/05/08 . driver did it purposly . if any one saw this car . don't hesitate to call police as it is a hit n run case . my friend was badly hurt . His pillion oso substain serious injury . thanks in advance for helping in keeping a lookout . My friend is riding a pink n white SP .

Re: Hit By Bmw !

Must be typo......why don't he report to the authorities straight away?

'The Great White'

why would someone your friend's bike deliberately? Nobody in the right mind would do that, this is Singapore.

Let me guess, your friend was pulling some typical biking stunt while racing/hogging the bimmer and lost control, hence getting knocked over.

Something is weird n fishy with this post.....Must be a sabotage . Think there is no such event happen ....

Hendrick;438038 said:
why would someone your friend's bike deliberately? Nobody in the right mind would do that, this is Singapore.
Was on the phone with the rider who happens to be my friend. The BMW driver is suspected to be drunk and not in good control of his vehicle.

He has yet to be interviewed by the TP Investigation Officer due to serious injuries, but we are trying to carry out some vigilante work by identifying (not stoning, shaming etc.) the vehicle - just in case the bugger tries some camouflage tricks (e.g. respraying or sticker scheme).

mike211;438050 said:
Something is weird n fishy with this post.....Must be a sabotage . Think no such event happen ....
It's not sabotage or revenge, and yes it happened on 19 MAY 2009 (not 2008 as posted previously).

Seen a dark blue or black BMW with number plate containing 1331?
Post the license plate here (TS and myself cannot receive PMs as yet) but avoid incriminating remarks.
A suspect is just a suspect, not to be run down. Please don't turn this into a flame thread, but I believe the mods here will douse any flames and the perpetrator's accounts anyway. Thanks!

sorry to hear such incident happen.
hope yr frens are fine. In Sin, if u r sure no plate is 1331, LTA can easily track who this beemer owner. in fact, u can pay LTA for a registry listing of 1331, BMWs for yr perusal.

kenahit;438052 said:
Was on the phone with the rider who happens to be my friend. The BMW driver is suspected to be drunk and not in good control of his vehicle.

He has yet to be interviewed by the TP Investigation Officer due to serious injuries, but we are trying to carry out some vigilante work by identifying (not stoning, shaming etc.) the vehicle - just in case the bugger tries some camouflage tricks (e.g. respraying or sticker scheme).

It's not sabotage or revenge, and yes it happened on 19 MAY 2009 (not 2008 as posted previously).

Post the license plate here (TS and myself cannot receive PMs as yet) but avoid incriminating remarks.
A suspect is just a suspect, not to be run down. Please don't turn this into a flame thread, but I believe the mods here will douse any flames and the perpetrator's accounts anyway. Thanks!

sorry dont understand why you need to track it down, if you made a police report and your friend is injured and this is a hit and run, then just let the police handle it. what can you possibly achieve by trcaking down the person. this is sg, unless its a fake reg no or stolen car, dont think the person can get away. Let justice take ts due course....

kenahit;438052 said:

This is silly. you have the digits, car model and color and you have made a report. SPF aint no CSI but with these clues it's practically childs play.

your posting here merely serves as a warning to the perp. .

I really dont see the point in this thread, out of curiosity if its hit n run, how do you know the driver is drunk? there is always 2 sides to story, let the police investigate. if you friend is in the right, he has nothing to worry.

Ic3BerG;438022 said:
Hi all bro n sis .. my friend bike had been hit by a believe to be Black or dark blue Bmw car plate number 1331 along yishun ave 1 toward yishun dam . ard 12.30am on 19/05/08 . driver did it purposly . if any one saw this car . don't hesitate to call police as it is a hit n run case . my friend was badly hurt . His pillion oso substain serious injury . thanks in advance for helping in keeping a lookout . My friend is riding a pink n white SP .
I abit slow. So was the bike moving or stop at traffic lights?
The BMW hit him or he hit the BMW?
What is pink and white SP? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zowinat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back