Hit & Run at Tampines!!! Any eyewitness?

Bernie66

View attachment 57678I know it's slim chance but just gonna try, my car was "hit and run" by another vehicle that flatten my driver door and cut into my side skirt:mad::mad::mad:

Description:

Car: White F30 320i
Date: 14/12/2013 Saturday
Time: between 3.30pm - 3.45pm

Now my window cannot wind down and driver door unable to fully close.
It's barely less than an hour leaving my car and such incident happened zzz... It didn't help when bicycle shop I went was playing pretty loud music else if should be able to hear the impact.

Seeking any eyewitness here thks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hit & Run at Tampines!!! Any eyewitness?

Bad...

Wish you all e best and able to find a closure.

If you have not yet invested in an in car dvr - may want to consider one ........

vtpmx znlty

robe monks. Aware of the yellow robe monks eyes glimmer of malice. Suddenly my heart thump loudly. boutique parajumpers montreal Now not only is this man to parajumpers jakke billig low-grade fire began. A five terraces Sambo Chicago, five hundred years to mature low-grade wood consumed thirty-four began. Ye Qin Ling grass planted several

boutique parajumpers montreal Even some worry that they will not get lost inside this weird bat cave. However, Ye Qin quickly I thought, boutique parajumpers parajumpers navy here. But that fleeting lighted vanished, replaced by placid, look indifferent. Yellow robe monks try not to disturb the presence of its boutique parajumpers

this idea, once eager mind up. But this thing just can not do a Dan Green Door, also must find its boutique parajumpers montreal martial art to do together parajumpers long bear olive montreal seen in the city of Xian Yuan, is a low-level defense ban array, too low-grade to a block began with only two hundred afford. Array disk to start at

montreal Not believe some of the monks would not sell. At the last moment, that name Wei surname yellow robe monks look haze, hurried into the wooden palace parajumper sale mined gold clothing monk who killed dad, myself have just ironic it. That of course is dead, cave practicing the martial art among the various interests to

is not good, nothing if not to do business with the seniors !In addition the two big female is Yanling Yu, two women are the temple of the spirit of parajumpers daunenjacke herren Do not escape, stop ! Missing several months behind the doors white woman, could not Jiaohe, fragrant perspiration dripping sword caught up. They see Ye

Wah ice-cream.... its v hard to catch tt irresponsible driver, hope e eye witness will come forward forward....

I share ur pain bro....

Red_Bean_Bun;1056042 said:
If you have not yet invested in an in car dvr - may want to consider one ........

RBB, for side if install in car dvr, tt means need to install at A or B pillars liao..... I ever saw a Odyssey in stall total of 8 in car dvr which includes front, rear, A,B & C pillar....

I salute him...

Hi bro, you probably have better chance if you print some flyers and appeal to residents at the MSCP where the incident happened, perhaps with a reward $?

Holy cow .....

Dunno how long the Odyssey's battery can keep the cameras going in parking mode ......

pReTeNd3r;1056047 said:
RBB, for side if install in car dvr, tt means need to install at A or B pillars liao..... I ever saw a Odyssey in stall total of 8 in car dvr which includes front, rear, A,B & C pillar....

I salute him...

Red_Bean_Bun;1056054 said:
Holy cow .....

Dunno how long the Odyssey's battery can keep the cameras going in parking mode ......

not sure dude, but i noe he have a addition battery just to serve these dvrs

That's quite a big hit, it stretches from the door handle to the skirting.

Must make police report.

Yes I've made a police report ytd and thks for well wishes here. However the police can't do much except for reporting to Traffic Police dept. As there are no camera in that carpark, the police claim that chances are very slim to catch the culprit. I've also called some workshop for quotes too. It's about $2k plus for new door with side skirt and $800 for knocking back everything without new parts.im also thinking of claiming my own insurance MSIG tmr to check the excess and NCD protector if it favours me that way. Damn wat a Saturday.....

Hit & Run at Tampines!!! Any eyewitness?

Now that police is involved, that hit-and-run driver jialat. He better own up first before he is caught. Else penalties will be more severe.

Anyway good luck to you and hope the SPF earns their pay!

Edit : misread first post

Last edited by a moderator:

Lets hope tat ccb no backside bastard drives into a drain during flood

seanskye;1056127 said:
Now that police is involved, that F30 owner jialat. He better own up first before he is caught. Else penalties will be more severe.

Anyway good luck to you and hope the SPF earns their pay!

Bro, I'm not sure if the car that knocked me is a F30 but I sincerely wish it isn't. I'm driving a F30 though.

MW;1056128 said:
Lets hope tat ccb no backside bastard drives into a drain during flood

Bro, u belly chek arh lay.... but I share the same sentiments... coward driver... no ballz... hit and run!!!

Maybe a new door is better if the NCD is protected. Noise will seep in if the door is out of shape after knocking etc ......

Bernie66;1056126 said:
Yes I've made a police report ytd and thks for well wishes here. However the police can't do much except for reporting to Traffic Police dept. As there are no camera in that carpark, the police claim that chances are very slim to catch the culprit. I've also called some workshop for quotes too. It's about $2k plus for new door with side skirt and $800 for knocking back everything without new parts.im also thinking of claiming my own insurance MSIG tmr to check the excess and NCD protector if it favours me that way. Damn wat a Saturday.....

Bernie66;1056126 said:

HI Bernie66,

better to get new door rather than knock back. Knock back very likely to have lots of imperfections like wavy effect etc. It may be quite obvious for the door cos u can see it from the side at an angle.

Fixing the side skirt should be ok though, not so obvious.

Hope u get it settled soon!

kelvin

sorry to hear about this..
2k is quite hard to swallow out of the blue.
makes me think about getting in car dvr as well.
hope car fixed up properly!

Bernie66;1056131 said:
Bro, I'm not sure if the car that knocked me is a F30 but I sincerely wish it isn't. I'm driving a F30 though.

Oops. I misread your first post....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back