Hola!

Charlatan

Hi all

Just joined the community! Will be collecting a 535i shortly so decided to join this beforehand :)

Happy cny to members!

Charlatan

Re: Hola!

Happy and prosperous CNY, welcome to the forums.. hope you enjoy your stay here and make new friends :)

Charlatan;741803 said:
Hi all

Just joined the community! Will be collecting a 535i shortly so decided to join this beforehand :)

Happy cny to members!

Charlatan

Hi Tan,

Congrats ans welcome onboard.....
535i??? same as Speeddream...very power...

cheers

Thanks to both of you for the welcome!

Yeah, looking forward to getting it, changing from a civic so the upgrade should be fun :)

Cheers
Charlatan

Charlatan;741841 said:
Thanks to both of you for the welcome!

Yeah, looking forward to getting it, changing from a civic so the upgrade should be fun :)

Cheers
Charlatan

is very Addictive too....................

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks.......
cheers

Thanks everyone! Can't wait but have too, am sitting in terminal 3 right now waiting to board a plane... Work lah. Got an 8 hr flight followed by 3 hr transit and another 3 hr flight lol. Getting car next week and considering brembos :)

Charlatan;742668 said:
Thanks everyone! Can't wait but have too, am sitting in terminal 3 right now waiting to board a plane... Work lah. Got an 8 hr flight followed by 3 hr transit and another 3 hr flight lol. Getting car next week and considering brembos :)

Hi Tan,

have a good trip............

Brembo is good
cheers

Yeah I think so too waiting for boss to get back on quote. Will stew on the flight... Dream of bimmmmer

Cheerio

Hola.........................

cheers

HAAARRLLOOWWWW:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Charlatan;751407 said:
For chocs to OT. ^^

..I BEAT U!!! that will cost u sushi dinner..hehe...s2k as human display..platter.:D:D:D

Charlatan;751408 said:
You damn fast wor! :whattheh:

..ah but ddeeennn...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back