Horrible X6 Driver in China

Alpinze

BMW Driver Hits Small Boy, Runs Him Over 4x, Then Walks Away
On the 7th in Xinyi of Jiangsu province, a 3 and a half year old boy was hit by a BMW X6 while playing, and this car then ran over him three times causing his death. Video footage shows that the driver left after making sure that the child had died, without calling for help or trying to rescue. The BMW driver has already been arrested on suspicion of traffic violations. The boy's relatives suspected that the driver intentionally killed [the boy], but the police claim that the driver and the boy's family have no history of problems, and therefore no motive for murder.

watch this...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCplyvqu6uQ]YouTube - Uncut Video:Horrible Murder (China)[/ame]

It is so obvious that he murdered the boy...

Re: Horrible X6 Driver in China

scumbag probably thought it's cheaper to compensate for a death than to have to risk supporting the child for the rest of his life. they should tie him on the road and use his car to run him over. many many times.

Or life imprisonment plus life caning.

so sad !!

The child was left unattended on the road in the 1st place n we need to consider the X6 high rear is unable to see the child .... or mayb the reverse sensors are not working in the 1st place.......

R335;576368 said:
so sad !!

The child was left unattended on the road in the 1st place n we need to consider the X6 high rear is unable to see the child .... or mayb the reverse sensors are not working in the 1st place.......

It doesn't look intentional.. I think it went along the lines of:

First time run over: Huh? What was that? Reverse.
Second time: Oh crap, I definitely ran over -something-. I hope it's a dog.
Third and fourth time: Aaah it's a boy! AHHHH I FORGOT THE HANDBRAKES!

The news report does say he drove off without helping the boy, and THAT is unpardonable and deserves the firing squad. As for his PDC - either it was faulty or he's deaf. That thing screams like crazy when you're too close to something. Saved me from hitting a trolley once that way.

The video footage actually showed that the driver did NOT drive off...... unlike how the news reported..... the passenger got down and tried to help?

It could be negligence, but murder sounds too harsh. You will see a lot of lady drivers doing this in tight parking spaces - moving the car front and back after hitting a kerb or a cone, without any awareness what's going on.....

BTW, those people running away are aware of the accident.......

make me angry watching the video.

hope the driver gets life sentence!

kenntona;576376 said:
The video footage actually showed that the driver did NOT drive off...... unlike how the news reported..... the passenger got down and tried to help?

It could be negligence, but murder sounds too harsh. You will see a lot of lady drivers doing this in tight parking spaces - moving the car front and back after hitting a kerb or a cone, without any awareness what's going on.....

BTW, those people running away are aware of the accident.......

china is LHD

hitmee said:
china is LHD
Then did it occur that the driver hopped off the car to check/help/intervene rather than remained to be oblivious?

kenntona;576383 said:
Then did it occur that the driver hopped off the car to check/help/intervene rather than remained to be oblivious?

yeah, not as bad as the newspaper made it out to be but.....still.........unforgivable.

Saw this on Stomp yesterday, cannot take it, parking sad.
But I do agree that the description of the incident is wrong. (To me it seems like a most unfortunate accident.) The mother crying and hugging her son at the end just broke my heart.
But I'm surprised at the attitude of the passerby.....like none of their business....
Reminds me of the incident at Simei MRT where a reversing lorry knocked down a young boy. Very sad also. The boy's relative was just a few feet away.
Lessons to learn are that we must be very careful when reversing); and also must teach young kids not to stand behind cars, otherwise tearing the driver to bits also cannot bring the child back to life liao.
Nonetheless, if the boy is my child, I will probably tear the driver to bits also.

The driver seating oreintation is on the left instead of the right side in china...... the person coming down from the car to check is the driver, not the passenger actualy .....

lesson 1 = always make it a point to reverse slow ... no point to reverse fast. if you reverse slow, even when you knock somebody or something, the impact is minimal and can brake instantly

lesson 2 = if knock something, go forward a little bit (back to original) and get out of the car to check. there is no point go forward, and then try to reverse OVER the obstacle ... this is 1000% no no

Last edited by a moderator:

C3P0;576388 said:
Saw this on Stomp yesterday, cannot take it, parking sad.
But I do agree that the description of the incident is wrong. (To me it seems like a most unfortunate accident.) The mother crying and hugging her son at the end just broke my heart.
But I'm surprised at the attitude of the passerby.....like none of their business....
Reminds me of the incident at Simei MRT where a reversing lorry knocked down a young boy. Very sad also. The boy's relative was just a few feet away.
Lessons to learn are that we must be very careful when reversing); and also must teach young kids not to stand behind cars, otherwise tearing the driver to bits also cannot bring the child back to life liao.
Nonetheless, if the boy is my child, I will probably tear the driver to bits also.

Actualy parents or guidance play an important role on their children safety also..... this remind me of alot of young parents nowsday in spore seem abit boh chap type attitude also, have been seeing alot of childrens dashing around, running on traffic lights with their parents walkg slowly, strolling leisurely behind .... WTH they thinkg?? sometime realy feel angry on ths type of attitude.

R335 said:
Actualy parents or guidance play an important role on their children safety also..... this remind me of alot of young parents nowsday in spore seem abit boh chap type attitude also, have been seeing alot of childrens dashing around, running on traffic lights with their parents walkg slowly, strolling leisurely behind .... WTH they thinkg?? sometime realy feel angry on ths type of attitude.
I have seen so many kids running around in foodcourts...... and those hot soups and hot coffees...... any accident and the person carrying the food trays will be blamed.

Where is the responsibility of the parents?

OT a bit.
When I was 2 years old, Singapore's population was 2.3m.
Now my daughter is 2 years old. Ok la, our island got bigger a bit. But population now also become 5m.

With the increase in number of cars, vans, lorries, aunties carrying hot coffee and soup, etc, kids nowadays are in a more dangerous environment than we were last time. And some people still say we can go up to 7.2m. PUI PUI PUI!!! Ok end OT.

+1
but dun worry too much abt the boh chup ppl, Darwin's theory of natural selection will take care of them soon :shhhh:

R335;576395 said:

kenntona;576396 said:
I have seen so many kids running around in foodcourts...... and those hot soups and hot coffees...... any accident and the person carrying the food trays will be blamed.

Where is the responsibility of the parents?

i got a story to share.

i was at AXS machine at century square basement paying bills with my colleague. one kid was running around. parents waiting at lift lobby.

the little boy was pharking irritating. while i was paying my bills, he wound come and poke at my keyboard randomly. i shoved him away.

then it was my colleague's turn to pay, the boy continued doing the same thing.

i was 101% sure the parents saw him doing that, but they didnt give a f***

then i got pissed, i yelled 'WHOOSE KID IS THIS?'

the parents act as if nothing happened, and didn't even acknowledge my question.

when they lift came, all they said was... "boy, come here..."

that's when i am 1000% sure that couple waiting for the lift was his parents.

if this kid got into an accident like this, all i can say is... huo gai.

detach8;576463 said:
i got a story to share.

i was at AXS machine at century square basement paying bills with my colleague. one kid was running around. parents waiting at lift lobby.

the little boy was pharking irritating. while i was paying my bills, he wound come and poke at my keyboard randomly. i shoved him away.

then it was my colleague's turn to pay, the boy continued doing the same thing.

i was 101% sure the parents saw him doing that, but they didnt give a f***

then i got pissed, i yelled 'WHOOSE KID IS THIS?'

the parents act as if nothing happened, and didn't even acknowledge my question.

when they lift came, all they said was... "boy, come here..."

that's when i am 1000% sure that couple waiting for the lift was his parents.

if this kid got into an accident like this, all i can say is... huo gai.

O.T bit .... i was once told from a parents about disciplining on children.... tat we should let our children explore their own n they will learn through lessons, no point shouting at them. let them suffer pain from fall or hit n they will learn to kuai kuai nxt time.... well, i canot say i disagree with them totally but sometime feel is not right also.....:screwedu: imagine wat if they would to suffer from some internal injuries or jus like wat ken has mentioned about hot soup tipping on them??

anyway parents here .... we need to control if we see if thgs is not right.
mayb we shd start a parenting thread liao... hahaha:)

oh gosh!
how can this happen?!!
this is sad accident, man..... regardless of whose fault it was, the parents who left him unattended behind a car, the indignant passerbys or the bloody driver.

gosh...unless your heart is made of stone, this will bring tears to eyes.
i feel so sad for the parents.
it was heart wrenching to see the car roll over the boy, i didnt have the heart to watch til the end and stopped the clip.

I'm gonna pray and give thanks to God for taking care of my children and my heart goes out to the parents of the poor kid.

'If everyone cared.... nobody cried
if everyone loved....nobody lied
if everyone shared and swallowed their pride
then we'd see the day that nobody died'
- Nickelback

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back