Horrible X6 Driver in China

Re: Horrible X6 Driver in China

Damn sad sia...heart wrenching to watch. RIP

at around the 58 second mark.

the driver is seen getting out of the car and it look like he's trying to lift the car up (while the car is still engaged in reverse gear).

going by that, it shouldn't be intentional. tragic yes. intentional no.

the 1st knock and rollover from this 2.1 ton monster could already broke the ribs and punctured both lungs and heart....no need to speak more for the rest of e rollovers....i only pray the next life of this kid will be a good one with caring and responsible parents...yes, a heart wrenching clip indeed, didnt have the heart to watch it the 2nd time....

couldn't watch the whole clip.....................If you have children like me....you'll know why I couldn't finish the clip.

One little boy...gone...just like that becaue of one Blur FUCKING China man.........

TRAGIC!! being a parent myself my heart sink watching the clip.

Just weeks back while checking out the X6 at PML, I told my wife about "must have" reverse camera for X6, because it so damn high and literally can't see a small kid behind, must reverse with extra care. Now felt scary after watching this clip.

Anyway, eagerly waiting for the new X6 to come, with 3 cameras attached.

I am in guangzhou now..

Details from the TV news. Police reported after rounds of questions:
He admitted he is the driver, and he did call to inform police. Police said from the video and he calling police shows he is unintentional. The driver said that the first hit he thought he went over a box or rubbish. Then he panicked and get down and try to stop the car reversing again..

Police is suspicious why he panicked.. They are further questioning him.. The case is under criminal but he did not violate traffic rules.

I guess he probably realized he could have hit a boy from his side mirror after closer look, panicked, quickly go down the car without pulling handbrake or P. The police showed the interior of the X6, I did not see the any panel which display the reverse radar or video.

Really tragic..

Oh my god...That's just damn saddening. made my heart curl up at that very moment he fell..

After the first mow-down, you can see the kid struggling and kicking his legs and flailing his arms, just before he died. This is very very sad, and i'm very affected after watching this.

I couldn't sleep last night.....................................................

So Samuel since u r in guangzhou,
How is the boy's family now? Hope they can cope wif the loss.
Sigh....so sad.

dash;576782 said:
So Samuel since u r in guangzhou,
How is the boy's family now? Hope they can cope wif the loss.
Sigh....so sad.

they did not mention or interview the family.. just reported as the boy's mum cried on site

just for your all interest:

in china, if you run over someone who is seriously injured, you may have to fork out as much as 1+millions yuan; but if you kill that someone instead, you very likely just need to pay in hundreds of thousand yuan. that may explain y the driver wanted to ensure the boy was lifeless...

then again, would it be more effective if the punishment include the time of being hit back in the similar way???

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back