Horrific Accident!

Soifon

[video=facebook;440732552662025]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=440732552662025[/video]​

Hope the rider is alright :(

Re: Horrific Accident!

I am just curious - if the camera shows that the driver is speeding, does it still help? Or will it make the case worse?

seemed like no braking attempt at all.... mod in car cam but failed to depress brake pedal... champion

Did the driver of the car run over the motorcyclist after the collision!?!?!?!

But, honestly, the motorcyclist a bit not road-aware leh... goodness, just swerve into the lane like that. He damn unlucky, to have that speeding (77km/h) car driver in that bus-lane...

stupid biker ...

Both in the wrong.

Biker assumes that driver will slow down.

Driver has no situational awareness.

Don't think so .... If it did run over the car would look like its going over a road hump.

wobbles;957838 said:
Did the driver of the car run over the motorcyclist after the collision!?!?!?!

But, honestly, the motorcyclist a bit not road-aware leh... goodness, just swerve into the lane like that. He damn unlucky, to have that speeding (77km/h) car driver in that bus-lane...

biker last minute want to turn into petrol station ... typical
it's strange that the car did not e-brake but i guess the driver didn't expect it and cruising along

Last edited by a moderator:

WTF sometimes I dunno who to blame but I really want to hammer these bikers. They way they ride is just asking for it.

Also those people who U-turn and cannot keep to their lane, or swing out last minute. Today got one Nissan Sunny go and eat half lane out to do a U-turn that even my F10 can make w/o sticking my car halfway out of the lane. I nearly sideswipe the guy.

I wonder where they learn that shit form. When the fuck did driving schools teach people to drive like this?

Driver was distracted? Sounds like he only started to brake at the yellow box before the petrol kiosk. Hope the rider is fine!

Last edited by a moderator:

detach8;957916 said:
WTF sometimes I dunno who to blame but I really want to hammer these bikers. They way they ride is just asking for it.

Also those people who U-turn and cannot keep to their lane, or swing out last minute. Today got one Nissan Sunny go and eat half lane out to do a U-turn that even my F10 can make w/o sticking my car halfway out of the lane. I nearly sideswipe the guy.

I wonder where they learn that shit form. When the fuck did driving schools teach people to drive like this?

The standards are getting worse by the day IMO, nowadays people can't even keep in their own lane on a straight road, only after you overtake them and you see in the rear mirror that they suddenly become alert and start to shift their car to within the broken lines... bloody irritating! :whattheh:

Some cb can cruise on highways and suddenly brake/slow down for no reason n when u overtake them, u see them texting away on their hp...cb

Agreed. Bikers during the early morning on BKE and SLE, the way they ride is unbelievable.

could it be FT drivers ? more are coming.

Soifon;957922 said:
The standards are getting worse by the day IMO, nowadays people can't even keep in their own lane on a straight road, only after you overtake them and you see in the rear mirror that they suddenly become alert and start to shift their car to within the broken lines... bloody irritating! :whattheh:

MW;957927 said:
Some cb can cruise on highways and suddenly brake/slow down for no reason n when u overtake them, u see them texting away on their hp...cb

I have seen some resting their iPads on the steering wheel and swiping the screen while on the highway... has candy crush saga taken over the world?

Those should just crash into the drain

MW;957927 said:

hi bro.... can you pls PM me your contact, I'm thinking of adding to my fleet vehicles a battle tank / armoured personal vehicle similar to the one featured in fast 5....a Gurkha LAPV.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back