How come Z4 department so quiet recently???

Re: How come Z4 department so quiet recently???

Wah!! Ekamai!!! Was just talking to my friend.. Want to go thailand and then party at nang lang... :p

BMWmaniac;881051 said:
Always love a Z4. Was back from Norway yesterday and saw a white Z4 while in a taxi.
The lady driver is. ...:woottt:

White Z4 lady driver?? Look like this...

where is ekaimai?.. i oni been to maiake and monte carlo..

Mwahahaha today I went back to office and drove over some wet paint.

Now my left side tyres are white... I give up liao. Think must bathe in pandan leave or something.

Say hi to me at traffic lights if you see an E89 with white tyres hur hur

this thread will come alive if the z4 owners post their latest pic
wana bet?

Waverider;881184 said:

Now my left side tyres are white... I give up liao. Think must bathe in pandan leave or something.

Swee!!! White Tyres!!! Latest mod!!!

Calling Jerms... AC323... FC888...

Today's meetup got many z4.....
ac323, Cupholders, Bkelz, etc....all very yandao somemore....

leonardlp;881094 said:
i want to add

i wait till neck long long

q master dunt call, sick sick.

in e end i kaki go chiong sherbert at ekamai

still got 6 bot chivas there

anyone coming bkk want help me finish it?

paiseh!!!

knn, 3 days 2 nites in bkk, i only spent less than 8 hours on the street, the rest stayed in hotel and zzz........

Dont worry i will go again...

Maybe if You drift the tyres, the paint will wear off faster .....

Waverider;881184 said:

Latest update.. My bumper in SG on the 18th.. Speedpost sitting on it till today. Called on sat and asked them why so long still at sorting centre they told me "sir, due to overwhelming of packages arriving we will need 2 to 3 days for sorting." nvm, give chance first.. Told them to get back to me on the same day so that I know if they can deliver Monday.. Speedpost say sure confirm call back.. But guess what.. Didn't... Tomorrow 8am they are going to get a call from me. My package is still sorting and it's 7 days already.. Well done...

jerms;881368 said:
Latest update.. My bumper in SG on the 18th.. Speedpost sitting on it till today. Called on sat and asked them why so long still at sorting centre they told me "sir, due to overwhelming of packages arriving we will need 2 to 3 days for sorting." nvm, give chance first.. Told them to get back to me on the same day so that I know if they can deliver Monday.. Speedpost say sure confirm call back.. But guess what.. Didn't... Tomorrow 8am they are going to get a call from me. My package is still sorting and it's 7 days already.. Well done...

Power...............mod is the way to Go........

* never see you at meet-up earlier???
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;881369 said:
Power...............mod id the way to Go........

* never see you at meet-up earlier???
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Today I went to watch army daze and then go home cook sambal belachan fish with my new happycall so can't make it :)

jerms;881374 said:
Today I went to watch army daze and then go home cook sambal belachan fish with my new happycall so can't make it :)

cool, catch-up again soon.................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

jerms;881368 said:

Service has been in want with those guys for a while ...... Happened to me recently as well .....

Red_Bean_Bun;881377 said:
Service has been in want with those guys for a while ...... Happened to me recently as well .....

I will remind them abt their service or the lack of tomorrow... Sorry but it's going to be a bad Monday for the CSO.

jerms;881368 said:

probably singpost alot of staff take leave for hari raya mah....be more forgiving lor....keke
your lights not here anyway so mai ah ni hot...wait till both ready do 1 time labour charge not so siong....hehe

Not hot Liao... Latest... My soft top can't close.. Pull the bypass cable in the boot still can't close... Hosey Liao... Have to spend money lor... I just worried no stock.. Roof locking mechanism still works.. Just not lifting and can't close fully.. Now it's opened left, abit more then would be fully open.

jerms;881374 said:
Bro, u bought Happycall pan also? haha.. I hv it , quite nice to use.. at least the kitchen won't be smoked / oiled up !

okay... something exciting.. my top repair is about 4k... :biggun:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n5rdorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back