How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: mike77, how did you choose / get your nickname?

most of my bros call each other mike, only difference is i add two digits behind them :cool:

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi people call me KImin. I am a Bruneian currently in Singapore for training. I'll be leaving Singapore for good by the end of this month. I have been in Singapore for 9 months. I juz bought the BMW 3 Series 2009 facelift last August. It appears to be my first car that I bought with my own sweat. Currently I am eyeing for Breyton rims that suit my ride but at the same time trying to minimize the cost. If anyone knows where to get one, please I need your help since I only have less than two weeks to look for it.

Re: airnow, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Eric. Currently driving the MINI Cooper S Cabriolet. Have always wanted a Z4 and the new version looks great! :thinking:

Actually, Kimin is a part of my full name. All my school and work mates call me by that name.

Re: Jenny, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi! i will be posted to singapore in my new job and my company car is a BMW!!!! i am so excited and thought i would check out this site and maybe make some friends.

Re: B2B, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Beemer 2 Beemer! My very first car was a 316 - about 14 years back. Went through a couple of contis and Jap cars and finally came back to a 335 E92.. I think Beemers have got more flair, but the Jap cars like infiniti and lexus have got more detail and very reliable. When it comes to F1, I am still a firm Maclaren Mercedes L Hamilton supporter. The C63 AMG is still my dream car.

Hi All,

Just found this site and thought I would join, my nickname Cobalt, nothing special just popped into my head, bizarrely enough from watching Beneath The Planet Of The Apes

Driving a 523

Re: Marcusiii, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I got my name from my email and after trying so many rounds of creating a name which had not been used.

Re: Geoman, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Guys, just joined in. My nick represent my job profession. Just got a new BMW 520i for about $154K less blah blah. Is that a good buy?

Re: waver, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Halo :wavey: ! I use "waver" because I like the sea and waves ....................
I'm a newbie here and hope to make some friends with common interests, especially on cars ...................

My Christian name starts with B. I can't think of a nick,so just call myself BBB

Re: kyotojoe, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i got my nick when i was in hong kong.

resturant with a dj inside and the name was kyoto joe's. i thot it was cool lol

It's a nickname given to my son by my nephew and it's sounds cute..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88bet50
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back