How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I'm a person who takes chances and radical in the way I operate cars hence the name.

Re: shah5, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine is simple ..
My name is Krushid Shah..My first name always people got problem to get it so it's better to go by shah..the 5 is just a add on..
Cheers

I m a fan of made in china rocket launchers - long march. Cheers, enjoy your weeke ahead.

Zorro, watch out bandits! "Will tattoo your butts with Z" just one of the nice character of long lost show.

Re: Sotapia, how did you choose / get your nickname?

anyway i nt driving bmw but plan to buy so trying to get some inform in here.
i looking for E46 318i and i find 1 selling at 40k coe until 2018 dunno can buy or nt....

Re: tmtm, how did you choose / get your nickname?

tm stands for my name,, lazy to think of other ideas so just did that..

Re: manou, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

Oh well that simple, it's the name of my preferred cat :screwedu:

I am since today the owner of nice looking Z3 97.
A gift to myself for my 40 th birthday...

Cheers to all

Manou

Chichy is just how my friends call me since school, loooooooong loooooooong time

Re: Charles Massey, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well my real name Is Charles, I just moved to singapore with my wife from Canada. My Nick name is in my email address (Frost). how did i get it, Well I ride superbikes (though i do not have one here in singapore) my friends call me that cause in canada i would ride year round even in the in the middle of december, I didnt care just wanted to be out on my bike. hence my nickname Frost.

I moved here for work and a new life with my wife. you know to start fresh, looking forward to coming to the meetup on sunday. I dont have a bmw but my friend that i work with dose so i figured it would be a good way to make some friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohitkulkarni978
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back