How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Decaf, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Its my callsign earned when I got my wings 6 yrs ago....lao liao haha!! =P

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys,

From E34 to the Japs and now I'm back with E39. Look forward to to brush up again my Beemer knowledge and lear form all of you here.

Regards

Re: Lao Beng, how did you choose / get your nickname?

7722;543461 said:
Hi guys,

From E34 to the Japs and now I'm back with E39. Look forward to to brush up again my Beemer knowledge and lear form all of you here.

Regards

bro what make you from bm change to jap.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

my name is edwin so friends call me ah win!! lol
hi everyone!! cheers!!

6spdMan soon to be RIP

Not that anybody cares, but here goes anyway.

When I bought my MY 2004 E60 530i, I ordered it from PML with a 6spdMan Transmission. At the time, it was the only 6MT E60 in Singapore, Malaysia, and some say Bataam. I hate slushboxes.

To the best of my knowledge, it is still the only E60 530i 6MT in Singapore. Since I am a guy (biologically at least), you can figure out how I got my nick. (hint: double-entendre)

If you can't figure it out, please don't procreate.:D

I have to retire my nick pretty soon because I have gone to the dark side. My M-DCT will be coming in a few months, and my wife will be taking over the 530i.

Somehow 6spdWoman doesn't quite sound right. And she has never been on this forum, and will never ever go on this forum. She has better things to do.

I'm thinking about signing up as M-DCTAutoMan.

Re: Attitude@82, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, got my nick cause i just love the word attitude, 82 is my wife number so i just join them up.................;)

Re: Attitude@82, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My IGN is IronIIoxide, that's how my name is derived, I'm a pretty big fan of Rusty Ryan from the Ocean's trilogy, so Rusty with a mix of chemical errors (supposed to be IronIIIoxide), but IronIIoxide sounds better, though I failed my chemistry in my secondary school days... LOL

Re: amon, how did you choose / get your nickname?

well, amon just sounds appropriate, as its an egyptian mythical god

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

...combination of my name (dzulkarnain amir) and my 1st daughter Jazzmin ....2001 is the year I 1st started browsing the internet ....currently Im on a diesel
(530d) and hving quite a ball with it..... :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back