How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all

I choose this nick since i start to drive cos i like to race n there r many spies on the road .

so i choose this nick means i dun scare of them.

Re: w_melon, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello all,

This nick stayed with me since I was in secondary school, and since it is easy to remember, why not?

Re: revsport2, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

i have been using this nick since my days in SHC forum. recently just change my audi A3 to BMW 523i.

revsport2

I got my when i'm registering to bmw -sg, i heard frm the radio a nice music from group band Andra n d bacbone, he..he

my nick is aarontyb. My name is Aaron & TYB are my initials. it all started when i was choosing a user name for my email account in 1997. aarontyb was available so i used it till now.

Re: GermanCarFan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone.

I just love the solid feel and performance of German Cars. Had 4 BMW's in the past, an Audi and a VW but never a Mercedes (not my type of car). BMW's have also been the most solid but my experience with Audi has been unexpectedly good. Responsive power plus excellent fuel economy, when compared to BMW.

Just came back to the BMW family with a used E92. Hope to find out more tips to enjoy the car with fellow forumers here, especially for the confusing iDrive.

Cheers!

Re: Dhome, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Germancarfan!

Newbie to newbie...

I think it's healthy to have Audi give BMW a good run for their money. Can only lead to better cars :) Curious, given your positive experience, why come back to BMW? I was considering the Audi before I decided on the Bimmer.

Hi,

This is my ciggy brand Mild Seven. Whenever there is any Mild Seven ciggy buds my friends always know that I'm here before them in the morning at our office smoking point.

Re: Dhome, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Dhome;623443 said:
Hi Germancarfan!

Newbie to newbie...

I think it's healthy to have Audi give BMW a good run for their money. Can only lead to better cars :) Curious, given your positive experience, why come back to BMW? I was considering the Audi before I decided on the Bimmer.

Well, I would have gone for an Audi A5 2.0 TFSI Quattro. You can easily chip it up (no hardware change needed) to 270bhp. That's fantastic for a 2.0 liter. Not to mention Quattro 4 wheel drive.And the FC is fantastic. Bimmers can't even come near. Alas, prices even for 2nd hand ones are too ridiculous. So, settled for a used 325Ci until the A5's get older (and cheaper) or COE drops down again in the coming years.

1 day after taking over my car, already I've got weird Error messages on the iDrive. DSC and Tyre Pressure Monitor Failure. My seat belt extender won't retract properly, and my turn indicators won't go off by themselves. Sigh, guess I have to start dealing with all these little niggles again. But the ride is smooth and solid, that helps make up for some of these irritations.

Last edited by a moderator:

real name fadhly
nick eg i call my self since 4 year old till now

Newbie here.
Hope i can learn and update my self with loads of things here... :)

real name's Benjamin
I chose Gordini cause he was the first real French car and engine tuner (he was called "the sorcerer" cause he could get power out of engines when no one understood how). I chose this nick in honor of him. and cause I'm French. :p

hi all,i driving a 335 convert.its a pre-owned.
Hope to meetup with u gals & guys soon.
And will prepare lots of questions for all the lao jiao to answer,hope u dont mind:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosenbergwellnesscenter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back